August 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

What's driving you crazy today??

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @maebee87 How do they not have time to stop for 10 minutes?!?!?!? I don't blame your DH for being upset. 

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I said the same thing @britvahok and then I ate an entire pint of ice cream and a bag of skittles.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF body. Don't crave a food badly only to make me sick after I eat it. I'm following your lead here.
  • Options
    My in-laws are what's driving me crazy. My DS is 7 months old. They have maybe seen him 10 times... MAYBE! I should mention they both work in the town we live in and go to church here. They are within 5 minutes of him every.single.day. Never see him. They have their other grandchild every weekend and have had him every weekend since he was a month old. My husband confronted them about why weren't involved in DS life... Their answer? Because my parents see him too much.... My parents live 30 minutes away and work an hour away... But yes they come over to see him...they come pick him up...they invite us out or over to their house. How in the hell is it my parents fault you make 0 effort to see your grandkid.... Also a reason they said is because my mom isn't their friend on Facebook so they don't think they are welcome in Jacks life.....makes ZERO sense... Anyway irritates me. I hold my tongue though. I want Jack to have his grandparents... I just call BS on their excuses. Anyways rant over
  • Options
    Also in-laws... 
    DH'S (extremely wealthy) 90 year old grandma asked if she could fly him home because she thinks she's on her way out sometime this next year. DH said sure we don't have that budgeted but if you want to fly me out I'll come. Well somehow that got around to his family and we are having money trouble?? Which is going to make everyone all "why'd you get pregnant if you were having money trouble" which is going to make me lose my cool.. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My dog keeps hurling today. Finally got some water in him, and he's napping now. At least I'm getting a break from cleaning up puke.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The company I work has been on a "temporary" pay freeze since February. They cancelled our annual extravagent holiday party but tried to tell us it was for lack of participation, not budget cuts. Now today they announced they completely took away our holiday pay and floating holiday pay effective 1/1/17... Wtf? That's 72 hours I was planning on getting paid for this year that's gone... 72 hours I was going to use to cover time off for appointments etc that's just gone with no warning! But they swear the company is doing fine... Right...
  • Options
    @kleigh30 um yikes... I think I would start looking for a new job on the down low.. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I had planned a cruise to the Bahamas. DS was going to stay with the in-laws. Well, I talked to my OB and they recommended I do not go to Bahamas because of Zika virus. Chances are, baby would be fine, but we are not willing to take the risk. So... cruise is cancelled. We were so looking forward to it! But baby's health is worth cancelling.