June 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 12/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 12/28

• Options
    How far along are you? 16w

How big is baby? Avocado 

Appointment updates?  Nothing until the anatomy scan in Jan

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm starting to have stomach pains that wake me up at night.  Quite annoying.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I have zero desire to take down all the Christmas decorations at my house.  

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017?  DH and I are hoping to put our house on the market and find our forever home.  Timing is now a bit worrisome as our market heats up end of April/early May and I REALLY don't want to move with a newborn and/or looming labor.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? sweet potato or artichoke. 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces

Appointment updates? Regular routine last Friday. HB is 165. Anatomy scan scheduled for Jan. 9th.

Any new symptoms or changes?  I've had the runny bunnies the last 3 mornings which resulted me being late. I hope that can come to a quick stop real fast.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like such a slug lately.  I don't want to cook, do any house cleaning, nothing. I'm blaming the stomach flu and head cold. 

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017? My sister, mom and I are going on a girls trip to LA and Phoenix at the end of January. It should be a fun time. Other then that, nothing else is really planned yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17w

How big is baby? Chipmunk or Créme brûlée 

Appointment updates?  I go this afternoon 

Any new symptoms or changes?   No more nausea, still tired & waiting on a bump

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like this Christmas break is flying by..ugh

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017? I'm looking forward to starting the process of buying a house and possibly clearing a lot of my debt

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    How far along are you? 15+4

How big is baby? The size of a Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll or an Orange 

Appointment updates? Nothing until January!

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm getting these sharp pains, (TMI: they kind of feel like the ones you get when you need to poo really bad- but I don't need to). 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I finally started using my Snoogle... and I am in love! I may even use it after the baby gets here! Lol

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017? We are finally going to trade in my DH's car and get something more reliable and a little larger... we will also be house hunting.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? A pomegranate 

Appointment updates? I have an appt with my new OB on Friday. I'm not looking forward to it and I cry every time I think about it. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm starting to feel some weird little movements. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017? Taking him to his first Cubs game. H and I are season ticket holders and we just won the World Series so it's going to be such a fun and exciting season. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    15w

How big is baby? 
    Size of a yellow canary

Appointment updates?
    Not until next Friday

Any new symptoms or changes?  
    Random stomach aches the last few days...I figured I'm eating more cheese than I should. It's just so tasty...

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    DH got me a Snoogle pillow for Xmas and I'm in love!

GTKY: Aside from these babies making their way into the world, what else are you most excited for in 2017? 
    Becoming debt free!