July 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 12/28

For anyone with a due date of 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 12/28

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an appointment this afternoon.

Any new symptoms or changes? Still experiencing nausea, and terrible fatigue. I also still have lots of acne, although my back seems to be clearing up just a bit.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Planning to do some maternity shopping this weekend, I don't really NEED to wear maternity yet, but I'm getting really antsy feeling like there's nothing to really "do" to prepare for baby yet.

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? DH got me a gift certificate for a really nice spa, the package includes a massage, facial, and foot massage/treatment. I am so excited to use it!!
  • How far along are you? Finally 12 weeks!

How big is baby? Plum

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week, but I found out that I AM getting to see the little bean on u/s again next week, and I can't WAIT. The last time I saw him, he was just a little jelly bean. Now he'll look like a human!

Any new symptoms or changes? M/s and fatigue is getting better, but not gone. I've been getting headaches. It may be related to water and food consumption, or it may just be hormonal. Starting to have leg discomfort. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: a lot of people keep commenting, especially over Christmas, about what and how much I'm eating. I'm having a hard enough time knowing I'm going to gain so much weight, and my body is going to change so much. I really don't need the comments. I had body image issues in high school (doesn't everyone?), and while I haven't had problems for years, they're coming back now that my body is going to change so much. 

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? We got so many amazing and needed baby gifts, I can't choose just one. Highlights: bassinet, car seat, Moby carrier, and adorable swing/play chair. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • mrs35mrs35 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A plum or an apricot
    2 more weeks..
    Morning sickness is getting a lot better! Still just exhausted all the time. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    One more week of Christmas break. I've been enjoying most of it on my couch cuddling my dog and pretending I don't have any papers to grade. 
    GTKY
    one of those "as seen on tv" pressure cookers. I'm all about easy and fast dinners! 
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? a lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? no, but I should be getting the results from my bloodwork.

Any new symptoms or changes? my boobs are back to normal size. Backstory: I was a 32g since 6th grade, through both pregnancies no change in size. After bfing my second I dropped almost 2 sizes. But, they're baaaaack.

Rants/Raves/Questions. My sil is pregnant and keeps trying to tell every one that she will have her baby almost 3 weeks early bc she's so big. Her last US baby boy was 7 lbs 8 oz. My boy was 8lbs 3oz at delivery, she twice my size and "about to pop" she's due Jan 29. 

GTKY: what was the best gift you received this holI day season? I got a Copper Skillet! I can't wait to use it!
  • kat0607kat0607 member
    edited December 2016

Thanks for starting this, @CrystalPDX !

How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? A jalapeño or lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope!

Any new symptoms or changes? My bra size has gone up a whole cup so that's really fun. Also, I can no longer zip or button a single pair of jeans that I own. I haven't buckled down and bought maternity pants yet, still tying to make due in leggings. But it's hard. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can I rant about how I HATE sitting near stinky co-workers who smell like stale cigarette smoke all day? Ugh it's driving me crazy. 

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? Somehow my DH managed to find my absolute favorite perfume online, after I thought it had been discontinued months ago!! 
  • LarkSparkleLarkSparkle member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 14 Weeks, new edd 28 June. I hope it's ok to stay here! I know I don't post often, but I do like this group and want to stick around.

How big is baby? Navel orange

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week.

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea is gone, and I'm starting to get some energy back!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Symptom rant. I've been having back pain, but last week it was so bad I couldn't get up or walk. Went to the doc and I have a sciatic nerve. Waiting for a physiotherapist appointment. In the meantime lots of stretching and heat pads. It really really sucks, and I hope it doesn't stay like this.

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? I know it's simple, but a white bathrobe. Now it feels like I'm in a spa at home :)
  • How far along are you?
    9 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A cherry or the red and blue pills from the matrix

Yes,  I have my first appointment tomorrow!

Still completely nauseated. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I told my husband that I didn't want to tell anyone until after I heard the heat beat,  but he managed to tell both his mom and my mom. 

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? 
    A box to store my essential oils. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? A lime or Brussel sprout

Upcoming appointments this week? Friday my 11 week appt with my doctor finally! (I've only seen nurse so far)

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope. Still exhausted.

Rants/Raves/Questions? An aunt just told me to be careful cause I'll gain weight fast. Shhhhhh just stop.

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? My father in law made us shelves and these Mason jars that hang on a piece of wood on the wall. I love homemade thoughtful gifts! I saw them on etsy and instead of ordering, they made them! Also got cute onesies and swaddles and random little things that made me so excited!!!

• @LarkSparkle my cs date is June 28. But of course, you're welcome to stay here! There are several mammas that go between the two boards.
  • How far along are you? 12 wks 

How big is baby? A plum

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope!

Any new symptoms or changes? My appetite is back with a vengeance. Also, definitely experiencing weird dreams. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I went to yoga with my MIL today. The teacher was fantastic and showed me a few poses after class to help with the lower back and hip pain that I've been dealing with since getting my BFP.   

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? My in-laws got me fleece lined leggings. I live in the south so I have no cold weather clothes. We are visiting family in NY for the holidays and I am constantly freezing. Not sure if this is the best, but definitely the most useful for me at the moment. 
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks. I hate being at the end of the month. I feel behind on everything!

How big is baby? Strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Next Friday when I get the NIPT.

Any new symptoms or changes? I thought I was doing better on the nausea but then the last two days it hit me hard again. Ugh.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I don't want to go back to work on Tuesday!

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? Spa gift certificate
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week.  

Any new symptoms or changes? Vomiting less and having to take less meds for nausea.  Hoping it's coming to an end.  I was sick almost all of my past pregnancy. This time it's worse so hoping for the best.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really.  Going to try for VBAC.  A bit nervous about that but the c-section was really hard.  

GTKY: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? A prenatal spa day at a local spa.  
  • @Creedon778 me either. Although I have to be back Monday.