February 2017 Moms

We just scheduled baby girls birthday!!

Just went to my 34-week ob appt today! I'm now at 2-week appointment, and we schedule our c-section!! February 1st is baby Isabelle's birthday!! 

Only a month to go!! And got so much to get done!! 

First up, 3hour glucose test on Friday, baby shower on the 8th. We got to get a few more things (car seat) my parents are planning on coming a week or two before to help me get the house prepared for baby girl! So excited!! But so much to do before January ends!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: We just scheduled baby girls birthday!!

• Loading the player...
  • @marriedhamstermom I thought we agreed to start one big labor thread? This could possibly go there...
  • Forget this, Bump Gods go ahead and delete this thread. If I could figure out how to do it myself I would. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It's NBD, @marriedhamstermom was really nice about it. Just a friendly FYI. We had a big discussion about all of this not long ago and combined threads seemed to be the consensus. 

@srscott3 starting the labor thread soon is a good idea! Anyone who gets the urge should go for it. 
  • @srscott3 I think that was the decision and yea this kind of post could go there too. I think no one made it yet though. I could have missed it though. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Aussie45Aussie45 member
    edited December 2016
    Pretty sure just the announcement thread was made, not the actual labor thread? @LinnyAnne10 Go for it!

ETA Congrats :)
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • @Aussie45
    I just started the labor one. Titled "The Great Big Labor Thread" :)