December 2016 Moms

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 12.27.16

My apologies for the delay...my extended family celebrated Christmas yesterday, and between one thing and another, I haven't gotten around to my laptop til now.  Without further ado...

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?

3.  Any challenges this week?

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?

5.  GTKY:  What's was your favorite Christmas gift this year? 

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Take some time to pamper yourself...the holidays are a hectic time for everyone, so now that you (hopefully) have some free time, go get a pedicure, watch a movie, enjoy some down time reading, etc.. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 12.27.16

• 1- nope. I'm giving myself 2 weeks til I start reigning in the treats. I'm getting down on the vegetables so there's that

2- I'm starting to walk. Tomorrow I hope to add 5 push-ups, 2x10 squats and 2 sun salutations. Carry something like that on through the week 

3- yea, I'm so out of practice. This is always the time that requires most motivation 

4- no goals for baby week

5- we had a necklace made of the mesa we got engaged on for our moms for the wedding. Dh just got me one with the engagement date engraved on it. It's so beautiful 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • 1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

Cook more. Use more veggies even if that means hiding them from DH. 

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?

Get up to 10k steps a day a few times. C section recovery has been pretty slow but I did get to 9500 yesterday after taking the kids to the zoo and I surprisingly I feel ok today. So maybe a few 2 mile walks.  Also create the 2017 training plan for an October half marathon. 

3.  Any challenges this week?

Bad weather is expected the rest of the week. Makes it hard to get the baby out for walks. I might have to wear her and treadmill walk of she won't let me put her down. Toddler is home from daycare too so things are kinda crazy.

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?

I don't even remember them. 

5.  GTKY:  What's was your favorite Christmas gift this year?  

New garmin watch. It's the 735 and super awesome! DH bought himself one too cuz he was jealous. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!