September 2016 Moms
Options

Pacifiers

How many others are using pacifiers? So far Ellie has been back and forth with the paci use. The last week I went back to work and she's been all about the paci. The soothie brand just pop right out of her mouth. My friend accidentally bought her a 6 month size paci and she keeps that one in her mouth great. So my question is what pacifiers do you use and what size? Is it okay to use the bigger size? I don't see why not but I haven't been able to find anything online so thought I would ask you momma's. 

Re: Pacifiers

• Options
    Ohh! That's a great idea! LO's pacifiers just pop right out too. He occasionally wants one when he's awake, but ALWAYS falls asleep with daddy with his wubbanub. Those things are awesome! It falls out a little after he's asleep in his crib, but he doesn't wake back up. 
  • Options
    jenkar01jenkar01 member
    edited December 2016
    We've been using a pacifier since he was a couple weeks old. He loves the tommee tippee ones and pretty sure we use the age appropriate ones but sure it doesn't matter if you go up in size early as long as LO tolerates it okay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use a soothie but haven't actually tried any different kinds. He really only uses it when he is tired and wants to fall asleep.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We use the MAM brand, have since day one. She likes it to fall asleep and in car seat. She still has nb ones and 0-6 that she likes just fine
  • Options
    We use the avante ones in the 0- 3 month size and they are still okay for her. I actually forgot about getting a bigger size until just now. We have been using them since a couple weeks old I think. She mostly gets one when I'm trying to get her to nap during the day.
  • Options
    Ellie gets one for naps and bedtime but fusses when they pop out. She is still waking up multiple times a night and about half the time the pacifier is all she wants. 

Thanks for the input!
  • Options
    Molly didn't start using a pacifier until after one month. They come in handy for shopping, being in the car and any time she wants to suck but not eat. We use the MAM brand as of right now. We have the soothie type too but I haven't given it to her in some time. She will sleep with and without it.