March 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change for 12/26

For everyone due 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, or 3/27!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Who, other than your SO, is the most excited to meet LO?
DH: 29
Me: 27
Married 9/20/14 
BFP: 7/3/16
EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change for 12/26

• Options
    How far alongthis  are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash, cauliflower, or a gallon of milk.

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week, athough my appointments are now every 2 weeks!

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant - just want a good night's sleep for the love of God. Rave - the nursery is really coming along. I love going in there just to look at it. We still have a little ways to go though. 

GTKY: Who, other than your SO, is the most excited to meet LO? It's hard to say. I'd probably say my dad. He cried when he found out I was pregnant and just seems over the moon. 
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    How far alongthis  are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? Lettuce camping lantern

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week, But my glucose is next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant - i would also love a good night of sleep.

Rave - love the kicks still although sometimes they hurt a little

GTKY: Who, other than your SO, is the most excited to meet LO? I would say my sister 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    28 weeks - yay for 3rd trimester!

How big is baby? 
    Eggplant -15 inches long and about 2.5 lbs 

Upcoming appointments this week? 
    Ultrasound this Wednesday to see if my placenta has moved (low-lying at the 20 week anatomy scan). Can't wait to see her again  <3

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Finding it difficult to put on socks some mornings and my winter coat has almost reached its belly capacity. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rave - My sister is having a boy! So excited for them as her fiancé already has 3 beautiful daughters from a previous relationship. 

GTKY: Who, other than your SO, is the most excited to meet LO?
  • Options
    How far along are you? 27 weeks! As of today, 12/27, there are exactly 12 weeks until my due date! 

How big is baby? the size of a head of lettuce or a fennec fox! 

Upcoming appointments this week? nope! 

Any new symptoms or changes? Lots of swelling and bump growth- I can eat forever too. Just generally feeling like I have a 1-2lb human being sitting in my uterus haha

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't wait for baby to get here- my stepsons also leave to go back to their mothers tomorrow so I woke up crying this morning! It breaks all of our hearts every time they leave, especially my little girl. Also raving that my DD will be 3 next week!!!! Wtf!!!

GTKY: Who, other than your SO, is the most excited to meet LO? probably her big sister! DD loves to kiss my tummy and mentions her "Lil sister" in her prayers every night :)