July 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 12/26

edited December 2016 in July 2017 Moms
How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants / Raves?

Questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal?

Edit: Using the app sucks lol
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/26

• How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby?  A peach

Any appointments this week?  Nope, just waiting in NIPT results although the nuchel scan went great.

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes?  Waaaaay less morning sickness.  Thank goodness.

Rants / Raves?  Just hope everyone had a happy holiday!

Questions?  Have you guys bought any baby stuff yet?  I found a stroller and car seat in our office my husband had bought, and I had no idea.   I had given it no thought yet...

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal?  Ooooh tough call.  Mostly all of it.  If I had to choose it would bacon and eggs, or waffles...

• SparkyOneSparkyOne member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 12 weeks, 2 days

How big is baby? lime

Any appointments this week? none

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes?  M/s is on its way out hopefully but felt the first flutters consistently for about a week now especially if I'm curled up at night time.  But this is baby number 6 for me so go figure

Rants / Raves?  Enjoying this stage of pregnancy especially after a rough couple of months that just passed.

Questions? Why am I so preggo brained that I just now noticed after posting that I posted this on the wrong ticker change day?  Sorry ladies.

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? none yet...breakfast is still a hard meal for me.  Otherwise, fruit sounds good right now.

ETA: my question that I previously had listed as none
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Any appointments this week? Nope. Not until the end of January 

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? Pretty good, but still tired. I start feeling blah around mid afternoon. 

Rants / Raves? I miss eating. Now it seems like such a hassle to find something that sounds good and doesn't make me gag.  

Questions? Nope 

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? I LOVE breakfast. If I just had to pick one thing, I'd go with bacon. 
  • babydance-2babydance-2 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along? 13 weeks 

How big? Matchbox car

Any apts? Nope but hope to get NIPT results back this week 

Symptoms: discovering new food aversions - sadly mashed potatoes is now on the list 

Questions: nada

Breakfast: I'm currently obsessed with cold cereal

Im a STM so we're holding out on buying anything until we know gender. We've got the essentials, will just be buying lots of pretty clothes if we're having a girl. 

Edited: holy cow, posting on mobile is frustrating. 
  • 12 weeks here! 

No appointments this week!

Symptoms: still awful day/night sickness, sour stomach, 100's of food aversionss, extra dramatic lol, very sore boobs, insomnia, headaches with now only occasional migraine, water is repulsive

no questions other than hoping to feel better now that I'm +12 weeks. 

GTKY: I can't stomach much of anything still. Mornings are better slept through! Lol

Adding: posting on Mobile does suck...it's a real pain sometimes but handy. I should dust off my laptop! 
  • I gave up trying to post my response on mobile so now that I have time at work, here I go:

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Any appointments this week? Not yet. Still trying to schedule an appointment with the doctors for the genetic consult but not having much luck.

- Nausea seems to be going away more and more. Before food & lack of sleep would be the reasons for my nausea. Now it seems like it's just the lack of sleep and not even every time any more.
    - I am getting more and more headaches though :(

Rants / Raves? I got to see 2 of my nieces 1 more time before they leave to go back to Iowa tomorrow. :)

Questions? Anything I can do for the headaches? Tylenol is not always cutting it.

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? I'd say eggs and sausage - hands down!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• edited December 2016
    @Itsnotyourturn - Glad the m/s is getting better for you!

@SparkyOne - Is Monday your ticker change date? Usually you're exactly x number of weeks on your ticker change day. If you're 12 + 2 days, I think your ticker change would be Saturday. Don't mean to sound like you can't post here because you can. I'm just curious.

@ginger1228 - Hopefully you can begin eating more soon! FX

@LoveLee85 - I hear you on the water. I had about 2 weeks where water = nausea and a big fat nope. I lived on juice and gatorades during that time.

Edit to add something.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• edited December 2016
    @SaphireSweetie88 I have found a hot water underneath the back of my neck when I lay on back or having DH rub my neck in the same position (you have let him hold they weight of your neck while he does it, and it maybe sore afterwards) work best.  One of my roommates in Hawaii was a massage therapist and she taught me that.  I get really awful headaches sometimes.

@LoveLee85 I still have some nausea but week 12 was a turning point from constant to mostly fleeting.  I hope yours gets better soon.

@BabyDancer I'm waiting on my nipt results as well. I feel like I''m waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl so I can buy things.

@ginger1228 Bacon for every meal!  

@SparkyOne. You are very welcome to crash Monday ticker change ;)
  • @Itsnotyourturn - Thanks! I will have to try the hot water thing. DH isn't into massages because his hands cramp during them :/
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 - I'm glad you mentioned the headaches bc I've been getting them on and off. I think it's more when I'm hungry, but it's so hard to eat! I'm hungry all the time! Is there something you're noticing that triggers your headaches?
  • @SaphireSweetie88 - I'm glad you mentioned the headaches bc I've been getting them on and off. I think it's more when I'm hungry, but it's so hard to eat! I'm hungry all the time! Is there something you're noticing that triggers your headaches?
    @ginger1228

Nothing that I am noticing seems to trigger them. They don't seem to come on gradually either. It is like "BAM" and now I have a headache.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Any appointments this week? Yes. Having blood drawn on Wednesday for the genetic screening and also have an appt with my midwives group. 

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? I feel like I am extra bitchy lately. I've been very tired and haven't been able to catch up on sleep. I was very moody towards my husband this weekend. I feel bad about it but so many things he was doing were irritating me. We were up until 2am on Christmas Eve putting a play kitchen together for my son and I thought we were going to murder each other. At first he was laying on the couch watching me do everything until I demanded that he help me. 

Rants / Raves? we announced our pregnancy at Christmas Eve dinner and received a very awkward/pissed off reaction from my BIL and his fiancé. Our due date is 4 days before their wedding. Like we planned it to be that way. :( 

Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? I LOVE eggs. I eat eggs every day. Dippy eggs on toast are my favorite. 
  • I'm 10 weeks, I hate being due at the end of the month. I feel like everyone has hit an exciting milestone but me haha.

No appointments this week, same old nausea. And I love breakfast food! Any breakfast food. Biscuits and gravy, blueberry Belgian waffles with whipped cream, yum! I'll take it all. 
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Any appointments this week? Yes. Having blood drawn on Wednesday for the genetic screening and also have an appt with my midwives group. 

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? I feel like I am extra bitchy lately. I've been very tired and haven't been able to catch up on sleep. I was very moody towards my husband this weekend. I feel bad about it but so many things he was doing were irritating me. We were up until 2am on Christmas Eve putting a play kitchen together for my son and I thought we were going to murder each other. At first he was laying on the couch watching me do everything until I demanded that he help me. 

Rants / Raves? we announced our pregnancy at Christmas Eve dinner and received a very awkward/pissed off reaction from my BIL and his fiancé. Our due date is 4 days before their wedding. Like we planned it to be that way. :( 

Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? I LOVE eggs. I eat eggs every day. Dippy eggs on toast are my favorite. 
    I'm sorry they acted like that. It's childish. They will get over it. My in laws said nothing when we told them on Christmas afternoon! My MIL said 'oh'. No congrats. No questions, no smiles, no laughs no hugs. Funny enough DH and I are financially stable, I'm a SAHM, we have a great marriage.....all signs point to positive reactions but, no. And they wonder why I'm not close with them and don't feel welcome in their family ever?? They acted like we aren't in our 30's but yet teenage lovers?! Ugh. I try not to let it get to me(they reacted AWFUL with DS pregnancy announcement so I was ready). It puts a damper on it but they are haters, and we all know haters hate! Your BIL and his fiancé are just worried this will overshadow or interfere with their wedding day. People take it so personal, but you can't plan your entire life around one persons wedding date. If that were the case, nobody would ever have kids. 
  • How far along are you? 12wks

How big is baby? Plum

Any appointments this week? None until mid January 

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? Morning sickness had been gone since week 9 but it reared its ugly head again a couple of days ago. 

Rants / Raves? 

Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? I love breakfast casseroles- breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. 
    Me: 35 / DH: 44
    DS: 7.5yrs; DD: 5yrs
    TTC #3 since : March '16
    MC: 7/11/16
    BFP: 11/1/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? A plum

Any appointments this week? Not til next week!

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? Less tired, thank goodness. 

Rants / Raves? Got to see my parents today for a quick Christmas visit. They live 3 hours away. We had breakfast for dinner, opened gifts, and played the boardgame Ticket to Ride. I've been missing them lots lately (hormones?) so I was so glad they're here. 

Questions? Nope!

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? Huge breakfast fan. I make a biscuit and gravy casserole that's the perfect mix of my favorite, breakfast casserole, and hub's favorite, biscuits and gravy. Now I'm hungry, so I'll be snacking on the leftovers if anyone needs me. 
  • How far along are you?
    9+3

How big is baby?
    as big as a cherry!

Any appointments this week?
    not this week, but my next appointment is Jan. 5th

So I have been feeling like my breast tenderness is gone. It has me worried, but at the same time I know that symptoms can come and go...other than that, nausea comes and goes, fatigue is always there, and I'm constantly hungry lol

Rants / Raves?
    DH has finished training for his new job, but the hours suck. My Stepson has voiced his opinions, and they are not the greatest (he is only 8). Husband's schedule only has opening or closing shifts. If he opens, he can't take our son to school; if he closes, he doesn't come home until 10-11pm and son is fast asleep by then. Son misses his dad, and it's heartbreaking. The scheduling hasn't been easy, especially because I work as a substitute teacher and I don't teach in the same district. Stepson's mom hasn't made it any easier on us either. We split the week with her and we are always there when she needs us, but she complains because we ask her to take him to school on the days we cant because it's "becoming an inconvenience."

i dunno, it's just really frustrating.

Questions?
    Has anyone else had loss of symptoms and still been fine? I'm freaking out just because I had a MMC in March 2016 and loss of symptoms was the beginning sign. DH says not to worry but I can't help it. I'm having nightmares about it too.

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal?
    I've never been a big breakfast water, but I have slowly been changing that. I've really enjoyed chia seed pudding with almond milk and berries. The only thing that sometimes bothers me is the texture lol. 

• babydance-2babydance-2 member
    edited December 2016
    @born2runrn wow we had the exact same Christmas Eve, we were up until 2am putting together a play kitchen too! There were tears, frustration, we nearly gave up. Oh and we still need to put the microwave door on and the oven handle but we had to stop, it was good enough. Oh and of course the hubby had been enjoying drinks all night so that really helped. 

Too funny that that we had the same Christmas Eve, I have a new appreciation for my parents with being Santa. 

Edited: posting on mobile is the thorn in my side
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? A cherry I think?

Any appointments this week? Thursday! We finally get to see this peanut. 

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? About the same as I have all pregnancy so far. Nauseous but not puking. Tired. Super sore boobs. 

Rants / Raves? I'm super sick with a sinus infection and I want to deck whoever gave this to me. 

Questions? Nah. 

GTKY: What's your favorite breakfast food / meal? Waffles

• cssme13cssme13 member
    edited December 2016
    @born2runrn @BabyDancer we were up until 1:30 on Christmas Eve putting together DD's kitchen from Santa too, seriously a pain in the ass! But I'm glad to see we weren't alone, I told DH only pre assembled toys from Santa from now on.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017