August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Thread 12/19

How are you feeling today?  Anything new to report?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 12/19

• Options
    Just nausea and smells 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    erindippityerindippity member
    edited December 2016
    I've got tailbone pain, aside from exhauststion, nausea, and cramps. Also painful gas :#
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just very hungry all the time. And the stretching, pokey feeling in my uterus, usually at night. I had some cramps last night at church which really made me nervous (I was diagnosed with low progesterone at 4 weeks 4 days) but I've been told a little cramping is normal. Pregnancy newbie here!
  • Options
    all day nausea and vomiting along with diarrhea.   Fun times.   I am so dehydrated and am basically eating and drinking for the sole purpose of having something to throw up.    I'm also angry and bitter because of it. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• Options
    Ive felt super weird in the between time from breakfast to lunch.  I never feel sick to my stomach, but thats what I feel most days now.  its an odd feeling for me.  I have been super tired as well, and all I want in the morning is a huge glass of JUICE!!!!! I have been feeling a bit more cramping this weekend as well, and I have a ton of CM, so it makes me freak out until I go to the bathroom, and then I feel better when its just CM! Ive been super nervous about my apt today, becuase I never made it to my first one last time around, so I am pumped about going today, just want everything to be okay! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    Nausea off and on.  It's been worse at night than during the day. If I take a nap it goes away.  I've had some complete adversions to foods this weekend.  Runny nose all the time (had this last pregnancy; the entire time). Still tired but not quite as bad. Lots of CM.  Vivid, strange dreams every night (I hardly remembered a dream with my first pregnancy). 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I got freaking hemorrhoids already. I am so pissed!!! What did I do to deserve that shit?! 
  • Options

Feeling queasy all day long. This feeling of "should I eat because I'm hungry and that's why I'm queasy? Or am I queasy because I did eat?"

And super tired. Like I could go to sleep at 8 PM and sleep until 8 AM and still take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.  

• Options
    @bumpybump I've been having strange vivid dreams as well! I didn't think about that until you'd mentioned it
  • Options
    sore boobs are my biggest. Feeling crampy on/off, as well as getting sleepy early. Feel like every time i close my eyes, i can nap. No nausea, food aversions or cravings yet...but still early, i'm over 5 weeks. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @jacksonbears
    I feel you on the sore boobs thing. Sore, swollen boobs. At least my bras are still fitting at this point  :|
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The vivid dreams!! I'd forgotten about them until this past week - I feel like I don't get as restful a night's sleep when I have them.
  • Options
    I am feeling sick off and on(on right now). I had been having sore boobs constantly if I touch them since before I got my bfp two weeks ago but that stopped the other day with the rest of my symptoms. But today my boob are sore without even touching them. I am not really hungry kinda of the opposite not cause of the sickness just not hungry. I have notice some I guess food aversions I used to eat bread all the time and now I don't really care for it don't hate it just don't feel the need and before I would eat so much bread. Also, I don't really care about sweets. I have been loving salad and soup. I am peeing way more than usual. I actually have to rush to the bathroom and normally I can just wait till I have a second (no more waiting for my bladder). I feel like the "gotta go" commercial. One thing I am not sure if it's pregnancy replayed I am stopped up every morning. I think that is it for me.
  • Options
    Ken&Anna said:

And super tired. Like I could go to sleep at 8 PM and sleep until 8 AM and still take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.  

This.
  • Options
    Super tired. Also, this weekend I was just bragging to DH that I wasn't feeling much nausea. Then BAM. I feel sick most of the day. Haven't thrown up yet but feel awful. I had some "cramping" last night and was worried something was happening. But all is well this morning. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't keep my eyes open! Today at work I had to go to my car and take a 15-min nap. Also pretty hungry most of the time. And my boobs... ouch... avoiding hugs at all costs. 
  • Options
    Just achy boobs, which is wierd because I never had that in my last pregnancy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Bloody nose #5 in two weeks. This one was BAD. Tired all the time today instead of just in waves. Boobs are getting huge! Luckily I haven't been bloated in a few days. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    My teeth taste like metal. It's (apparently) my earliest symptom because I got that shortly after fertilization with both my c/p and this one before my bfp. This time I just blew off the metal taste thinking it was because I was drinking too much wine at night...

Cramping, low grade nausea, metal mouth, shortness of breath, and generally food aversion are my strongest symptoms right now.

It's early yet for me, so I'm sure that they'll change as time goes on.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had many symptoms yet and I'm praying that's not a bad sign. I've been tired and have had mild camping, mostly at night. Maybe a touch of boob soreness and nausea/aversion to smells. Is it weird to wish for more symptoms if that means everything is progressing? Though I really feel for those of you who are sick and throwing up, that sounds so awful. ☹️
  • Options
    NAUSEA. 
  • Options
    So nauseous day and night. The worst is waking up around 4am feeling like my stomach is eating itself and not be able to sleep again. The nausea hits hard randomly and I'm afraid I'm going to gag in someones face unexpectedly. Crackers and cold water on me at all times. I don't remember it being this miserable with my other two kids. 
  • Options
    Been on Diclegis for a week and an extra B6 Vitamin and it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm holding stuff down mostly now compared to last week when I was throwing up straight water and crackers, but this still sucks. Had my first US today and was praying for twins so I never have to go through this again. I was the first woman to ever be disappointed I wasn't having twins though. Oh well :( I already told my husband we are having 1 and done though. I will never do this again.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    all day nausea and vomiting along with diarrhea.   Fun times.   I am so dehydrated and am basically eating and drinking for the sole purpose of having something to throw up.    I'm also angry and bitter because of it. :(
    Hey, find out if you have hg... I had it with my first pregnancy (still too early to tell with this one, I'm only 4w3d) and it was horrible! I threw up 10-20 times a day, I couldn't get out of bed, was extremely dehydrated, and I literally couldn't turn my head or open my mouth without throwing up. I lost 15 pounds my first trimester! Good news, the extreme nausea only lasted the first trimester, the rest of the pregnancy,I had the nausea of a person who gets really bad morning sickness, so I threw up only 2-3 times a day (that lasted till the very end,i threw up while I was in labor!)... In short, it was really really terrible and I hope and pray I don't have it again, and that you don't either! :-(
  • Options
    budzynb said:
    Been on Diclegis for a week and an extra B6 Vitamin and it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm holding stuff down mostly now compared to last week when I was throwing up straight water and crackers, but this still sucks. Had my first US today and was praying for twins so I never have to go through this again. I was the first woman to ever be disappointed I wasn't having twins though. Oh well :( I already told my husband we are having 1 and done though. I will never do this again.
    Hey, see my previous reply to @DoulaTog13 ,I know exactly how you feel! You are not the only one who was disappointed you were not having twins,I had the same reaction for the same reason! And I said the same thing about not ever doing it again, but when I had my baby, I realized that every single second was worth it and I would do it again! And believe it not, when I found out I was pregnant again,I was excited! Which I did not think I would be! ! It is the absolute worst experience, and I know when my nausea starts this time around (still have a week and a half, thank God! ) I would hate someone like me telling you this, but it's all true! It will be worth it in the end! 
  • Options
    Anyone dealing with horrible constipation?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Constant naseau, but not getting sick, sore breasts and constantly exhausted.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Soooo tired, and the dreams. Crazy Vivid dreams. Most aren't pregnancy related but last night's was and it was terrible. I've had some naseau and the sudden feeling like I'm going to be sick, but mainly I just feel full even if I am hungry. I'm not far enough along yet to feel stuffed...but so far nothing too bad, so I'm pretty thankful. 1st ultrasound is Friday so I'm all crossed fingers etc until then.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options

budzynb said:
    Hey, see my previous reply to @DoulaTog13 ,I know exactly how you feel! You are not the only one who was disappointed you were not having twins,I had the same reaction for the same reason! And I said the same thing about not ever doing it again, but when I had my baby, I realized that every single second was worth it and I would do it again! And believe it not, when I found out I was pregnant again,I was excited! Which I did not think I would be! ! It is the absolute worst experience, and I know when my nausea starts this time around (still have a week and a half, thank God! ) I would hate someone like me telling you this, but it's all true! It will be worth it in the end! 
    I had it this bad my last two pregnancies too.   I  only lose about 5lbs though so they've never diagnosed me with HG.   It lasted until 14 weeks with my first and 16 weeks with my second.   On Diclegis now and it's definitely helping but still have that gaggy feeling all day.  

And @budzynb   I said the same thing... lol... but here I am a 3rd time.   But, this time... it really IS my last.   :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• Options
    Nausea hit a couple days ago :( Most of the day.

Today I felt better by the evening and was so excited for real food I had 4 pieces of pizza and woke up the nausea beast. Lesson learned.

Also, anyone else really clumsy? It's pretty cold and icy where I am and I have slipped more often in he past couple weeks than ever.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The nausea just kicked in a few days ago.. oddly for me it comes at night.. like i'll be sleeping and it will wake me up.. still have crazy sore boobs and very vivid dreams.. extremely sensitive to smells, someone was cooking pizza at work this morning at 9am and i wanted to vomit from it!  
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    I am getting nauseous driving to work. It's almost like car sickness, but I've never gotten it while actually driving. I feel better when I get up and walk around. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 That is so hard!! When I was pregnant with my daughter I would always feel like my commute made me sick, and then I'd have lingering sickness all day at the office. Bleh.
  • Options
    @MotherBunny It's weird though, because it doesn't happen on my way home from work... so it can't just be the car.

• Options
    Anyone have hives? Broke out today randomly on my elbows and knees. Have no idea what the cause could be and I read that sometimes it can be pregnancy.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @awkr I get them, but they are mostly due to pressure combined with worry. I had a huge, itchy red mark from the blood pressure cuff at the doc. I get that kinda thing when I'm not KU too, though. 

• Options
    Got the norovirus today....as if anyone needs this on Christmas. 
  • Options
    Morning sickness set in for Me past week.. it's lasts ALL day :disappointed: and I'm hungry and don't know if I want to eat half the time. 
    Sore boobs as well, and exhaustion on another level.. it dibilitating at times! 
    Eat Sleep DanceimageBabyFruit Ticker BFP 12/10/2012 - Strong numbers and baby HB 169!