July 2017 Moms

UPDATE IN COMMENTS Possible *TW*

Re: UPDATE IN COMMENTS Possible *TW*

• yellow1daisyyellow1daisy member
    edited December 2016
    How are you dealing with not picking up your son @ktewart? I'm finding that request totally impossible. When my husband is around it's doable but when I'm by myself--which is more often than not--it's just not going to happen. 

Im glad your bleeding is lessening. I'll be checking in Wednesday and hoping that it's a benign reason for the bleeding that won't affect the rest of your pregnancy <3
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Loading the player...
  • @yellow1daisy, it's been VERY difficult and I admit that there are times I'm not able to follow it to a T, but I'm very lucky that my husband is here and off work for a month (he's on leave until late January), so I literally have him around 24/7. It's a major silver lining to all this.

How are you holding up?? How has everything been for you?
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ktewart said:
    @yellow1daisy, it's been VERY difficult and I admit that there are times I'm not able to follow it to a T, but I'm very lucky that my husband is here and off work for a month (he's on leave until late January), so I literally have him around 24/7. It's a major silver lining to all this.

How are you holding up?? How has everything been for you?
    Thanks for asking <3. Been ok. Had a little more brown discharge but midwife told me to expect it because she saw some discharge on my cervix when she did an internal check (probably TMI sorry). But nothing disconcerting--no cramps or any more red blood. I also have an appointment Wednesday and hoping they take another peak at the baby then. So still staying positive and enjoying the holiday. 

So glad your husband is home! I can't imagine how hard it would be for you if he was still out at sea. 

• Hi @ktewart :) I was so happy to hear your good update! It's great your husband is there to support you!

So with all this stress going on, did you have a chance to tell him about the twins?? 
  • edited December 2016
    @yellow1daisy, it sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat. I'm still having the brownish to occasional pink discharge that never quite makes it to the pad, but no cramps or red blood (fingers crossed it stays that way). I'll be checking back with you on wednesday - my appointment is then as well - to see how you're doing. Fingers crossed everything stays postive for both of us!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ktewart you were in my thoughts yesterday because I knew you were telling your DH about the twins! It's a bummer he had to find out in the midst of all the stress, but at least he got to see them wiggling around on the ultrasound and the confirmation that they were both okay! 
  • I'm so glad to hear this positive update, but this all still must be so ridiculously stressful. I'm so glad you got to surprise your husband and family even though it wasn't how you pictured it exactly. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and was really praying that I would come on to TB and read a positive update!

It's so so so hard to listen to those rules about not picking up your older son. I was on bedrest for 3 months when I was pregnant with DS2, and it was so unbelievably difficult not to pick up DS1 when he was crying. It was the most challenging part of the pregnancy, but it shall pass, and hopefully when you have your two new little ones to hold and cuddle, all this stress will be a distant memory. That's what kept me going when I was in the thick of it. It's stressful, it's so hard, but the reward is so worth it. Sending you lots of positive juju and thoughts. Keep us posted! I hope we keep getting awesome positive updates! 
  • So many hugs to you! I'm so glad for the great update and please update us after your mfm appointment!

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• GL at your appointment today!!! Fx for good news - let us know how it goes!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• @ktewart good luck! Keep us updated. 
  • Hope your appointment goes well!
  • Hope your MFM appointment showed good things for you! I've been thinking about you a ton and saying so so many prayers for healthy babies all around!
  • ktewart said:
    Headed to my appointment with MFM, for anyone following this. The bleeding seems to have stopped some time yesterday - hoping that's a good sign. I'll update after my appointment. Thank you everyone for keeping me and my babies in your thoughts and prayers.
    Waiting on your update!  Lots of positive vibes your way for a good appointment!
  • Waiting for your update! All good things your way :)
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Hoping for a good appointment for you!
  • Hoping you come back with wonderful news :)

• Oh @ktewart that makes me so so so happy for you! Glad they're doing well and I hope you can relax a bit now knowing it! 
  • Yay! Great news!
  • Oh, @ktewart I'm so happy for you and the twins!!! Happiest of New Years to you!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Perfect news! Happy new year to you and your growing family :)

• Been constantly checking back...so happy for you FIVE!!!!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Yay for such a happy update!!! So happy for you! 
  • Very happy to hear your update!  
  • ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited December 2016
    Yay! Wonderful news so glad babies and you are ok!

Eta bc words are hard today
  • Wonderful news!!! So happy!!!
  • That's a fantastic update!!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Yayyy!!! Keep the good news coming! 
  • Awesome news!! So glad!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• So happy for you! 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Yayyyyyy! So happy to come back here and read this great update!

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• So happy to hear the good news. I'm so glad you and your twins are doing well!
  • So excited for you, @ktewart !!! Wonderful news!!! 
  • Awesome! So happy for you and the twins!!! ❤️❤️
  • So happy to see your good updates here! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fantastic news