February 2017 Moms

Anyone else borderline pre-eclampsia/vision problems?

2»

Re: Anyone else borderline pre-eclampsia/vision problems?

• SarahG519 said:
    @Spicyweiner there is a difference between how @FerForShort redirected me and what @MrsDramaK posted with a LITERAL Mean Girls meme and nothing constructive to say.  A little tact and respect goes a long way.
    If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.  
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Spicyweiner I totally read your shirt in Damian's Santa voice!

@SarahG15 - echoing @ColeBug89 I, too, was a latecomer to this forum, but if you take the time to get the feel of the board and the group, everyone is super welcoming and extremely supportive. You wouldn't know this without lurking first, you have to put in the time and effort, but once you do it's a great group of ladies.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have had all of the visions you're describing...my doc said they were probably migrains in the eyes (as my head never started hurting after any of the times I had the lights and squiggles). I have also been diagnosed as mildly pre-eclamptic :( we will for sure have baby at 37 weeks if he will stay in that long! I am 33 weeks tomorrow. The funny visions have declined I only have them occasionally and not near as "strong" as they were so maybe yours will fade away also. Good luck, sorry I didn't really give any advice, just know you are not alone!  
  • MrsDramaKMrsDramaK member
    edited December 2016
    Removed for TOU violation

Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • NiceyMeanyNiceyMeany member
    edited December 2016
    Uh... k.  Good to know.
  • MommaBeanMommaBean member
    edited December 2016
    And a Merry Christmas to YOU!

• Someone's an angry elf
  • whaaaat did I miss?
  • A TOU violation! oh man! somebody pm me what i missed. silly Christmas
  • I saw it briefly. Somebody just said we were all so mean and horrible and this is why chat boards are stupid. It was a rando I'd never seen before.