July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 12/24

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: 
How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 12/24

• How far along are you? 12 weeks (my OB changed my EDD, so now I'm a Saturday)

How big is baby? A plum, a plastic green army man, a chicken nugget

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes? I really wish the headaches would go away. Also, my endocrinologist upped my Synthroid dosage yesterday.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We announced on FB today. While everyone has been very happy for us, one of my sorority sisters posted that she was jealous. I'm not going to say anything to her because I know how hard her IF journey has been, but I'm a little hurt/pissed that she had to say that and post that on the announcement. I'm not the first of our sorority sisters she's done it to, either.

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I think I was maybe 7 or 8 and I caught my parents with the gifts. LOL
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

• How far along are you?
    13 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Lemon
    Nope
    Can't eat as much at a sitting now as my stomach seems to be a  bit squished under my ribs. If I eat to much I feel like throwing up. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    2nd trimester yay!
    GTKY: 
    I don't really remember how old is was but 8ish maybe. We weren't at home one year and I could hear my parents doing something in the other room and I peeked through the cracks in the door to see them setting up.  I think I was already getting suspicious at that point anyway. 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for starting this @lfk2013  Today we did christmas with SD so just now getting the chance to log in.

How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? olive

Upcoming appointments this week? I finally get to see my LO. My ultrasound appt is Wednesday.

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea is getting worse. Actually had to run to bathroom a couple times on false alarms. Really hopes it goes away in 2nd tri. I didnt have this with my other 3.

Rants/Raves/Questions?nope

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I was 4. My older sister (9 at the time) snuck down to try and catch easter bunny in the act. Caught my parents doing it. I know my sister didnt believe so maybe she did it on purpose (she didnt like me much) but who knows. Since I found out easter bunny wasnt real I just figured santa and tooth fairy weren't either.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• edited December 2016
    How far along are you?
    12 weeks today.

How big is baby?
    I think we're at plum status?

Two, actually. One with MFM for prenatal testing and a standard registration with them since it's multiples (that's on Wednesday), and a regular ultrasound/appointment on Friday. They will also re-evaluate my bleeding situation at that point. Keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer for a good outcome and two strong, healthy babies, as well as some answers as to why I'm bleeding. For now, just trying to take it easy.

Aside from the bleeding, the round ligament pain has kicked in and I also am starting to feel "heavy" in my belly (I remember this with my son around four to five months). I'm measuring between 16 and 18 weeks right now, so it makes sense.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I would LOVE to just get through a pregnancy without bleeding. I am so over the anxiety it induces. And of course I'm 12 weeks now, so I feel like I'm mentally starting to let my guard down and I'm going to be a complete mess of things don't go well. But thinking positive right now.

GTKY: 
    I was about 9 or 10. My mom had written a diary entry page that I found when I was snooping around her room that talked about how "she still believes". It made me so sad, but then I adjusted and loved how much magic my parents brought to the season with it.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BabyBump2BabyBump2 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 11 weeks. 

How big is baby? Lime, poker chip or a brussel sprout. The weirdest things, that are COMPLETELY different sizes. 

Upcoming appointments this week? No :( I was supposed to have one on the 21st but TRICARE up and canceled it because, well, they suck. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I no longer have the spins 24/7 so that's exciting! The heartburn has made its appearance so that is a total no go. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am obsessed with my at home doppler. It eases my mind so much. 

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I wish I could remember. I do know that my 5 year old daughter still believes so that's all I care about!
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks!
    How big is baby? The size of a plum, although from the scan last week so/he's a big plum!
    Upcoming appointments this week? No appointments for a few weeks.
    Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling good, nausea is gone and aside from the odd dizzy spell and struggling with exercise I feel great. Especially now I'm on holiday and can nap everyday! :)
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Desperately waiting on the results of the NT test so we can finally relax about this little jumping bean! It's going to take ages because of the holidays! 

lfk2013 As someone who suffered through infertility I can totally understand how hard those announcements can be. I certainly cried in jealousy reading more than one announcement. Mind you I would never write anything to take away from someone's joy, I just couldn't always bare to join in the celebration. 
  • @Nellin - I completely understand the heartwrenching of announcements having been through IF myself...but I would NEVER write that on someone's announcement, even if I was. I think that's what bothers me the most about what she wrote...that she couldn't just be happy for me for a moment. She knew what we were going through because I confided in her.

• How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, nothing until the 11th.  

Any new symptoms or changes? Nah, still feeling good. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm really annoyed by how uncomfortably full I feel after the smallest amount of food. I just want to eat a normal amount of food in one sitting. I've never been a snacker so it hard to get into eating several times per day. 

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? Sadly I don't recall. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • How far along are you? 

10 weeks!

How big is baby? 

About the size of a strawberry.

My next OB and my NT scan/bloodwork are the first week of January.

I have been incredibly fatigued this last week - this four day weekend means I've been sleeping 10-11 hours per night plus napping during the day. I'm loving it!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Santa (aka my husband) brought me a Snoogle under the tree this morning! (Also, we're going to tell my in-laws and my parents tonight, and I'm kind of nervous. They have been waiting a long time for a grandchild - we've been married 8 years - so the excitement is going to be overwhelming).

GTKY: 

I honestly don't ever recall believing in Santa Claus beyond as a game of pretend. My parents didn't really put on a big production and gifts would always be wrapped and under the tree a few days before Christmas.
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Size of a plum 
    Nothing this week. 
    Finally feeling less nauseas and not taking zofran anymore. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We announced yesterday and I feel so much better not holding the secret anymore!

GTKY: 
    I don't remember how old I was or how I found out. But I remember pretending to believe for several more years because my younger sister still believed. 
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Walnut

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until Jan 3rd

Any new symptoms or changes? I feel like a new woman this week!! So much more energy! I'm not so brutally exhausted. I was honestly really worried that I would never be able to get up off the couch. This week, since all my kiddos are out of school we have been really busy. Spent an entire day at Sea World, shopping for hours, movies, today we are going to the zoo...and I still feel human! Yay, what a relief.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have had 2 episodes of turning into a psycho raving bitch wife. Last night was bad. I hate that I feel like I can't control my anger and then the words that fly out of my mouth are so hurtful and ridiculous. I don't even recognize myself in those moments. Last night I told my husband he should just live at work and not bother coming home anymore. ugh who does that????

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I was in 5th or 6th grade, I'm not sure which one. My older brother told me, because I knew santa wasn't real and my dad kept telling me he was and I was totally crying about it. So my brother confirmed it for me. 
    Jenn, mama to Big K (6/05) and Little K (5/07) and stepmama to Midde K (11/05)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mama2stepmama I thought I was doing OK mood wise but yesterday I woke up from a nap in a terrible mood and got so angry at a minor oversight my husband made. "How can I trust you to watch our baby when you can't even watch the dogs??" etc. etc. What a great end to the holiday weekend.
  • BabyBuckWayBabyBuckWay member
    edited December 2016

Late to the party.. and incredibly boring today... :-\

How far along are you?
     13 weeks on Saturday

How big is baby? Peach

Upcoming appointments this week? I think January 5th... I need to call and confirm that...

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new really.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so boring.. nothing here. 

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I honestly cannot remember...

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my 12w appt today, didn't even try the doppler or anything. It kind of was unnerving because I haven't had any luck with the doppler since Sat so I was hoping she wouldn't either and would scan we quickly. Nope. NT scan next Friday is a long way away..

Any new symptoms or changes? my eczema is honestly out of control. I wake up every day looking like a shar pei puppy because my eyelids are so swollen and have so many extra folds. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Pissed that my Panorama phlebotomist just cancelled on me for my blood draw tonight. Extends the results another day...

GTKY: 
    How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I think I was about 6. A pipe burst in our basement and my mom had to bring all the presents up. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • ginger1228ginger1228 member
    edited December 2016
    @dancegurl1118 - I don't go here, but holy cow all your bad luck in one post! First the Doppler, then eczema, then the blood draw, and then how you found out about Santa. I hope the next week and half goes by quick for you!

edited: holy typos!
  • Hahah @ginger1228 today's not even a bad day! I didn't realize all my responses were Debbie downers!!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.