Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday

I'm thinking it might be a quiet day, since it's almost 8am and there's still no TWW post.  I'll try and get this party started, for all of us still working today!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

Q/CS:

GTKY:  What fad do you wish would come back?  Or one that would go away forever and never come back?
DS1: Born 11.18.15
DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Friday

• Loading the player...
  • @FLAshley  9dpo is still pretty early, especially without FMU.  I'm still keeping fx for you.  I'll be honest, I've been on countdown to pregnancy this morning, checking out stats for BFPs at 10dpo.  I'm testing tomorrow, I think.  I want to pee on all the things.

• fx for your testing tomorrow @juliebeannn !
  • @ColoradoHiker I love that! I make quilts (when I ever have free time) and they are so much fun, do you have a picture?
  • @Sugargirl1019  I moved from Baltimore recently.  You should see some of the hats the ladies rock at church there, especially on holidays like Christmas and Easter.  They could give even the Brits a run for their money!
    @BertieMeetsGertie I'm glad the airport isn't crazy!  Have a safe flight!
    @beachbunnyxo123 I hope you get to leave early, I would love to do that.  I came in earlier than normal this morning so I can get out a little early.
    @juliebeannn GL testing tomorrow!!
    @Breath_Easy92   I'd give your doctor a call.  do you have allergies?  They can mess with your inner ear, and cause dizziness.  Vertigo itself isn't hereditary, but there are inner ear problems that lead to vertigo that can be.

Welp, my lower back just started aching.  A BFP is suddenly looking a lot less likely right now.  Yay for PMS symptoms.  I'm still hoping, though.

• edited December 2016

Month/Cycle: 6/6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: okay

Testing: no

R/R: Ladies, I'm freaking out :( I finally gained access to H's online medical records so I checked his SA for myself just now and it says his abnormal morphology is 100%!!!! Wtf?! The OB said his sample was fine! Did he just not go far enough down the list? Do they not care about morphology? 100% abnormal?! I had the worst sleep because my pain is so bad and I'm already upset about that and now this. What do I even do? 

Q/CS: see above please :(

GTKY:  What fad do you wish would come back?  Or one that would go away forever and never come back?
    as far as clothing fads I feel like if people feel they look good in something then that's awesome and none of my business. I don't have to wear it if I don't like it

eta: photos (and from a search of TTGP it seems like the morphology might not be as important as it sounds? But would still like some input if willing, please!)

• @rainbowturtles  I'm so sorry this happened to you and your DH.  Call the dr, tell them that you saw the report online, and ask why there is a discrepancy between what they told you and what the results show.  I'd also consider a different doctor based on their answer, seeing as how I can't imagine continuing with one who made such a major mistake.

• @stephann85 GL testing tomorrow!  FWIW, I think your chart this month looks great.  I realize that doesn't mean much around here, but FX for you!!

• Looks like we might have a pee party tomorrow morning! @stephann85 @MrsVP614 @beachbunnyxo123 @ColoradoHiker  FX for all of us!!!!! 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @ColoradoHiker I hope we all have Christmas miracles!!! <3
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 15/O

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, O 

Testing: not for a while 

R/R: my uterus feels REALLY heavy, or something in that area does! Weird cramping on and off too for no apparent reason.
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• @MrsVP614 good luck! 

• @FLAshley  9dpo is still pretty early, especially without FMU.  I'm still keeping fx for you.  I'll be honest, I've been on countdown to pregnancy this morning, checking out stats for BFPs at 10dpo.  I'm testing tomorrow, I think.  I want to pee on all the things.
    I got my BFP at 9 dpo with DD. It's possible. Good luck. First signs were implantation bleeding and really achy back. @ColoradoHiker I saw your back started hurting. Hopefully a good sign!? 

• Looks like we might have a pee party tomorrow morning! @stephann85 @MrsVP614 @beachbunnyxo123 @ColoradoHiker  FX for all of us!!!!! 
    I literally LOL when I saw this  :D
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @rainbowturtles oh honey I'm so sorry. I don't have any knowledge of SA so I'd second calling the dr back and asking for answers.  <3

GL to all those testing tomorrow!!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Thank you to all for your kind words. Unfortunately my OB is now on vacation until the second week in January :/ I'm googling away and there's a lot of conflicting stuff so I'm trying not to worry too much about it and just hoping someone here might have some insight at some point but there's no rush as there's nothing we can do right now anyways so just going to do my best to enjoy Christmas and stay hopeful :) I got my 7dpo bloodwork done today (on 8dpo) so fx that will come back okay. I'm annoyed he didn't request AMH/ovarian reserve. I'm definitely starting to have doubts about this OB....I hate living in a small town :(
    I literally LOL when I saw this  :D
    Yay for the pee party! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @hartmich: Sorry...I just don't understand the point of them!!
    I do not understand any of these outfits!!

• @rainbowturtles: Sorry about the confusion with your DH's SA. Hopefully you can get some clarification after the holidays.

@Sugargirl1019: I either forgot or didn't realize it, but hey we are DPO buddies! Have you decided if and when you will test? I am only planning on it if AF doesn't show by December 31.

@coloradohiker: FX for testing this weekend! I hear ya on the chart madness. Idk what is up with mine, but it's causing me anxiety. 

@FLAshley: Other than the few missing temps, it doesn't look too bad. Still pretty good above the cover line. I wish I could say the same for myself.