July 2017 Moms

UPDATE IN COMMENTS Possible *TW*

edited December 2016 in July 2017 Moms
I could really use some prayers right now. As we were putting my son to bed tonight, I had a big gush of bright red blood. I'm not cramping badly or anything, but I'm fearing the worst. Waiting for a call back from the on call doctor and then heading in to be seen hopefully. My sister is on her way to babysit my son.
Married 25 May, 2013
William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: UPDATE IN COMMENTS Possible *TW*

• So sorry you are dealing with this. Sending you prayers and positive vibes that everything is ok. 
  • Sending absolute prayers your way, lady. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry, sending lots of positive thoughts and hoping for a good outcome! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Also sending prayers your way!! Keep us updated as you feel comfortable. Praying it's nothing major. :heart:
  • Sending so many positive thoughts your way. 
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Thoughts and prayers for a positive outcome!  So sorry you are going through this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way mama! 
  • I'm so sorry,  thoughts and prayers  <3
  • NO! I have a feeling this will turn out ok but having just gone through a scare myself I know there's not much comfort in words. Just keep in mind that pregnancy with multiples is more likely to have bleeding episodes. 

Ill be thinking of you and your babies and hoping hoping for a positive update. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Oh no!!  Lots of positive thoughts your way!  I'm glad you have your sister to lean on so you can go to triage and get some answers.  Please keep us posted and I hope you are able to stay calm in the meantime.  
  • I hope everything turns out okay. Sending good vibes.
  • Thinking of you mama <3

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• oh no... sending so many good vibes your way. <3
  • Nooo!!! Prayers and hugs my friend!!! Seriously I'm praying so hard for you and those babies! 
  • Thinking of you & the twins! That's wonderful that your sister is there for support! 
  • Yay! I've been checking in for an update and so happy to see this! 

Looks like no nookie for both of us for a little while but small price to pay ;)
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• @ktewart Wonderful news!!!! So happy that both babies are ok.  Bleeding is always scary so I'm sorry you went through that.  Hooray!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awesome! So glad the babies are doing well!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• So happy to read your good news :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • So happy to hear this - Good news 2x today! you and @yellow1daisy just like, sit there and watch tv for the next couple of days, please!!
  • Yay for a good update!
  • @ktewart So glad to hear good news!! Get some rest mama! 
  • YAY!!! I'm so happy for you and your babies!!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so glad they (and you) are ok
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh good, so glad!
  • YAY so happy to hear this great news!! 
  • ktewart said:
    I am going to add, for the sake of transparency, that I did wake up with a fair amount of blood this morning in the toilet, I was warned this could happen as my body tries to clear the clot. I am trying to stay calm about it and not panic and am just trying to remind myself that I saw two healthy babies yesterday. Our follow up with MFM is Wednesday, so hopefully they'll have more answers for us and hopefully the bleeding clears before then. Obviously, the bleeding is still scary, but right now, I'm the one bleeding, not my doctor. So hopefully my body can fix this on its own and my babies continue to grow well.
    It sounds like your body is already doing a good job at getting rid of what it needs to, and keeping the babies safe and healthy in there! I'll continue to pray for peace and no more surprises over the holidays!
  • Such good news but still scary. Praying for a smooth holiday and an awesome reveal for your DH about the twins!!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Awesome update! Grow babies, grow!
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Yea for the update!
  • That is fantastic news! And I know it was scary but way a nice early Christmas gift to see your healthy babies! 
  • So glad you got a good report at the ER. Continuing to send you positive vibes that the bleeding stops. 
  • So glad to see a good update but I'm sorry this is still so scary.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Will be thinking of you and sending best wishes! So glad for the first set of good news, and eagerly anticipating Wednesday's good news, too <3
  • Awesome news! So glad the munchkins looked great!
  • Fingers crossed for you! I hope your MFM can give you more details about what could be happening.