August 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 12/23

It's time to try and liven up the board with some flame free confessions! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC 12/23

• Options
    Here's my FFF confession. I wasn't in the holiday mood AT ALL up until this past week when we heard our little peanuts heartbeat. Now DH and I are at the mall doing ALL our shopping at one time. I always take the time to get meaningful gifts. This year everyone is getting sweaters. And frankly I don't care! Lol. 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    Hahaha @Cupcakegal930 I feel the same way this year! I am so done with shopping I don't even care!
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My confession is we did a immediate family secret santa and I totally forgot until this week so I just told my recipient that their item was back ordered... which isn't true.. but she's awful so I don't feel that bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am with both of you.  I was so nervous about this pregnancy until we heard the heartbeat on Monday.  I had no desire for anything Christmas until then.  Now, I am rushing to get things done, but got lucky because both of our daughters will be at their respective other parents until New year's!  Yay for extra time.
  • Options
    I work from home and keep telling my nanny and daughter I'm going to go work in my room - and then lie in bed and nap and/or scroll on my phone. So tired and nauseous! 
  • Options
    Just started and finished my Christmas shopping today. 
  • Options
    If my kids wouldn't be devastated, I would break their Shimmer and Shine dvd.  I am so sick of listening to it.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I took a 4 hour nap and I'm still tired. #sorrynotsorry
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    lynkatlynkat member
    edited December 2016
    Took DS to a movie tonight and damn near ate a whole bucket of popcorn and a box of junior mints. I feel awful now!