April 2017 Moms

Five Things Friday 12/23

Let's start our Christmas weekend off on the right foot! What are you happy/thankful for? What's going great in your life?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Five Things Friday 12/23

• 1. It's Friday!!!!
    2. My boss is most likely sending us all home early today.
    3. Since I come from a broken home (parents divorced when I was 2), presents start getting opened tomorrow!
    4. I can't wait to see the kids open their presents. We bought all the boys remote control cars and I think I'm most excited for DS to open his. It's a red Mustang like DH's. He's gonna love it!
    5. I'm excited to see my moms side of the family on Sunday. I haven't seen very many of them since getting pregnant, so I can't wait for them to see my belly. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. It's Friday! And my boss decided to not come in, so I've had Netflix up on my tablet all morning haha.
    2. My mom's Christmas party is tonight, so excited bc we always play ridiculous games
    3. DS said "miss you" to DH this morning when I left to take him to daycare. It was so cute
    4. Leaving work early today do some more Christmas shopping before I pick DS up
    5. LO has been kicking up a storm this week, which I always love--except when he kicks my bladder haha

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • @Taylor72 YES! To the last one! I can't believe we are really almost there! This pregnancy has flown by! 
  • 1. No work til next Thursday!
    2. Have all my presents wrapped and ready to go- I usually wait til last minute and have a million to do at once.
    3.my mom and her friend did most of the cooking and baking this year so I don't have to
    4. My friend came home for Christmas and will be at my mom's tomorrow night for the party
    5. My current situation is snuggling with my cat while DH and DD are out walking the dog.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • 1. Off work and spending time with family. 
    2. DH may be cranky about helping me out with my crutches (if anything, this is helping me lower my expectations of how helpful he'll be when baby is here. Sigh) but my MIL is waiting on me hand and foot and so are my SILs who are all excited to see if baby girl will kick them. 
    3. Making the trip to my in laws was way, way better in my new car than my old. Especially needing to keep my foot elevated. Comfy backseat and a much smoother ride. 
    4. MIL has big humidifiers in the house to combat the wood heat, and my eyes and nose are already less dry than they have been for weeks. 
    5. Yesterday baby was not cooperating when my parents were trying to feel her kick, but she gave my dad one big swift kick before he left and he got all teary. She's his first grandbaby, and I was his only girl so we have a special relationship anyway. It was touching that he was so excited. And I'm glad she gave him one kick at least. 
  • 1. First day my SO is home off work for the holidays and he's making breakfast.
    2. We are almost all set for christmas, I decorated some more last night and think it looks great. Got lots of stuff done early this year.
    3. We are going to see Christmas lights tonight!
    4. I've reconnected with friends and will be seeing lots of good friends today.
    5. DS slept in and thus I slept in and it was amazing.
  • 1. First day of Winter Break!
    2. DH has to work Christmas morning but the bright side is we will start celebrating tomorrow instead!
    3. Criminal Minds marathon on Ion. 
    4. I had THREE HOURS of solo shopping time today! Three!
    5. Found the double stroller we wanted on clearance today!
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker