July 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

Copied from Thursday, thanks! I can never think of a GTKY!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday movie? Doesn't have to be a Christmas movie either

Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• How far along are you?  13 weeks! I almost forgot I changed my ticker day!

How big is baby? Lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? No :-( Just waiting on my NIPT, but at the same time if it's bad news, I don't want to know before xmas!

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm starting to have a harder time getting to sleep because certain positions are not belly-friendly, but I don't think I look any different, so I'm wondering if it's because I changed my prenatal - maybe that one makes me more bloated? And of course I have not been eating well at all!

I ordered both a Boppy Total Body pillow and a Snoogle Mini, one of which is arriving today, so we'll see if that helps!

Rants/Raves/Questions? My mom asked me point blank yesterday when we find out the sex and I lied and gave her the date of my anatomy scan. My sister knows I did NIPT, so this could very well blow up in my face if I don't get the results today to tell them at Xmas!

GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday movie? Doesn't have to be a Christmas movie either 

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • So I intro-ed here weeks ago and have mainly lurked ever since. Figured it was about time that I started posting. 

How far along are you?
    11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my 12 week c/u next Friday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? The nausea continues. It's awful. I've been getting sick in the morning and at night before bed. I'm hoping this goes away in the second trimester. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Excellent choice @GlitterFish . It's my favorite too!

Image result for christmas vacation gifs   Image result for christmas vacation  wheres the tylenol gifs

Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. 12 week appt January 12th

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope, boobs still sore and the blump has caused me to start wearing my maternity pants.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Super busy day at work!! But it makes the day fly so I guess I shouldn't complain 

Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

• @klstone25 and @GlitterFish I've never seen National Lampoons Christmas.....maybe I should move that over to fffc :wink:
  • @pumpkin0913
    Image result for are you serious clark gif

You have no idea what you're missing. I recommend you watch it asap.  :)

Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum according to The Bump. Ovia says toy soldier.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Just had one yesterday. Heard the baby on doppler, talked about feeling sick, and doc suggested I eat every 2 hours, which is more difficult than it sounds. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Seems like I'm having issues with low blood sugar. FX this bodes well for my glucose test in a few weeks. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We're leaving in the morning for a week. I'm not ready!

I like the old kids movies. Claymation Rudolph, Frosty, cartoon grinch.