Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC - Holiday Edition! 12/23

• my FFFC is that I'm a total scrooge. I did not put up a tree, I did not put up lights, I have no plans for a special dinner, and I dislike most holiday music. H and I already exchanged gifts and just plan to "take a year off" from Christmas. The only tradition bound to stay this year is drinking hot cocoa together, which we do pretty regularly anyway. 
  • We didn't get to put anything up this year either :( and H works all weekend :( But I'll be at my IL's with the family so it'll still be nice.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I still can't open the Lists thread without panicking inside, even though I have actually done most of things that belong on a standard issue list at this point.
    I had to close it down quick. I don't remember if I did a list or not, but looking at everyone else's, I'm finding out there are some things I should probably do now and I just can't. I'm too stressed to add more on my plate right now so I'm just gonna shut that door in my head and figure the little shit out later. The major stuff is good to go and that's all that matters.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • I've spent an obscene amount of time talking to friends at work and just in general poking around. There's not a whole lot of work that's getting done today.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • I haven't done a lot in the way of wrapping either. I decided coming home and passing out on the couch at 4:30pm was a better option instead.
    I was super duper close to being another one who didn't set up a tree or any decorations but had a change of heart about a week and a half ago.  Our dog is going through a bit of a naughty phase and has torn apart our kitchen and living room a couple of times this month. It had my DH and I pulling our hair out so I decided to pull out the little table top tree we have and put that on our mantle along with a string of garland in the window. Nothing extravagant but he loves Christmas so I wanted to cheer him up before he got home from work one day.
  • @CornchipLA Sorry you have to be alone for Christmas. I hope your dad has a short bout of shingles. My mom got it a few years ago and she was miserable. It is disappointing to not be with family for Christmas, but chickenpox while pregnant would not be fun. Maybe you can FaceTime family during the festivities tomorrow. 
  • I got the tree up and lights on. that's it. I got nothing else. I even had to dig out last night for a stocking for my son to hang above the fireplace. that is all I had energy for. 
    Working two jobs, on my feet almost 16 hours a day this past month. I'm too tired to do anything else. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OH FFC. I legit stood in the wine section last night after work and stared at the wine. I almost got a bottle. (it's been that kind of week) And actually put one in my cart, then I put it back, and grabbed sparkle grape juice, and then put that back, and went back to staring at the wine again. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had a sip of red wine last week and it made me so happy it was all I needed. I also kept smelling the glass like a fiend.