July 2017 Moms
Options

11 Weeks 4 Days

I am starting to notice that my morning sickness is going away! Thank you Lord! :) 

Re: 11 Weeks 4 Days

• Options
    Ummm, okay. 
  • Options
    courtneeeex33courtneeeex33 member
    edited December 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too! So nice to have more energy and less nausea. 
  • Options
    @courtneeeex33, so glad to see you this lovely morning.  Did you ever get that cup of herbal tea I suggested?

I'm here to talk about the said post, ur drama is not needed nor wanted...so maybe u should go have some of that tea(:
  • Options
    I said people like u were going to be rude to OP and clearly that is exactly what u were. If you had nothing to say to her about her actual post then why did u even comment? 
  • Options
    Because I am allowed to comment on any post I choose as long as I stay in the TOU.  Sorry you can't control the internet.  
  • Options
    Also in line with @Xath, OP we have a weekly symptoms thread where this post would be very well received.

• Options
    @courtneeeex33, so glad to see you this lovely morning.  Did you ever get that cup of herbal tea I suggested?

I'm here to talk about the said post, ur drama is not needed nor wanted...so maybe u should go have some of that tea(:
    @courtneeeex33 - To the bold, how is @Itsnotyourturn causing any drama? She simply asked a question to you and said "Ummm, okay. " to OP considering OP's post / statement would be better placed in the weekly symptoms thread and / or the ticker change thread for her ticker change since it's not a very big conversation topic to have its own thread.

jlh23love said:
    I am starting to notice that my morning sickness is going away! Thank you Lord! :) 
    @jlh23love - I am glad you're morning sickness is going away however I feel this would be better in the weekly symptoms thread and / or the ticker change thread for your ticker change
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We've got some speshul snowflakes bright and early this morning.
  • Options
    Please call us snotty and horrible...have you read a possible ***loss thread?!?!?!? It doesn't get more supportive than July17!!!!!! 
  • Options
    mslynn2012mslynn2012 member
    edited December 2016
    I thought this chick peaced out to August...

eta - words
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    You ladies crackers me up. Thanks for the uplift. Thought this was a bit our of place
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing the news.....Can't wait for this at maybe my twelve weeks (tomorrow) or soonish. Good to know the end was insight for one of you :)