July 2017 Moms

TTGP Grad Thursday Check In 12/22

edited December 2016 in July 2017 Moms
1. How long were you active on TTGP?

2. GIF that represents how you're feeling this week (OPTIONAL)

3. How far along are you?

4. Anyone have an appointment this week?

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms?

6. Questions?

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already?
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TTGP Grad Thursday Check In 12/22

• 1. How long were you active on TTGP? Few months

3. How far along are you? 10 weeks + 3 days

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? Had one on Tuesday. For the most part it went alright.

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? They have the heat on at work and it's super hot! Add that to us being extra busy because of the holidays and I am about to pass out from being so warm.

6. Questions? Nope

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already? I haven't really bought anything yet but people have given us some things but my DH's parents apparently bought Christmas presents for the baby....
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. How long were you active on TTGP? 2 cycles AL

3. How far along are you? Well this morning I was 9w6d but after my dating scan I am now 10w2d!!!  I will happily accept this jump 3 days closer to the second trimester!

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? See above

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? I am officially done my Xmas shopping!!  This is the latest on have ever been.  Now to finish wrapping....

6. Questions? Naw, I got nothing

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already?  Nope, it's our second kid so until we are a lot further along I doubt anyone will!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • @MrsN092714 - Yay for the jump!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• So I intro-ed here weeks ago and then have been mainly lurking ever since.  I thought it was time that I finally start posting here. 

1. How long were you active on TTGP? August 2015 through June 2016

Just the usual - my family is driving me nuts around the holidays. 
     Related image

3. How far along are you? 11 weeks today!

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? Not this week. My 12 week c/u is next Friday! 

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? The nausea is awful. I'm sick in the morning and at night before bed. The only time I have any relief is during the afternoon. I hope this goes away in the second trimester. 

6. Questions? Nope, nothing yet. 

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already? Nothing major yet. We have a few onesies, but that's about it.  My parents did just get back from a vacation to Orlando, so I'm sure we'll be getting some Disney baby clothes for Christmas. 
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • theweeveetheweevee member
    edited December 2016
    1. How long were you active on TTGP? 2 cycles 

sleepy bear.  I've been yawning like it's my job and nodding off on the couch.

3. How far along are you? 12w, 5d

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? Not until Jan.

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? my mom called me yesterday to tell me how with all of her pregnancies she had too much amniotic fluid and it all came in the fourth month when she suddenly gained 10 pounds.  Then she got into serious tmi territory talking about when my brother was born.  Cut it out mom.  You're scaring me for no good reason and simultaneously grossing me out.  I'll call you if I have an issue but I don't need to start worrying about issues I don't yet have (but apparently may start to develop next week).  Ugh.

6. Questions? anyone else getting more tired?  I've been good until now but I'm seriously starting to slow down.

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already?  Probably, but my husband is running interference.  We live in a tiny space and I don't want to be buried in baby stuff months before we need it.  My mil is already talking about buying things the kid won't need until he is three.  Help me.
  • @klstone25 Sorry to hear m/s is kicking your butt right now. From what I hear the 2nd trimester is usually better. FX it gets better for you soon and gl at your 12 week c/u next week.

@theweevee - Sorry your mom put you through that. I think I'd be somewhat mortified if my mom did that to me. Lol.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 Thanks! :) I hear it usually lessens by 14 weeks. So hopefully, only 3 more weeks of this.  :/
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • @klstone25 - That's good! FX for less than 3 weeks more though!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 my office is freezing cold! I'm jealous, we are all wearing our coats and scarves.

@MrsN092714 I have never been this far behind either. I did a lot of my shopping on Amazon for the first time. I need to do my wrapping tonight.

1. How long were you active on TTGP? 3 months

2. GIF that represents how you're feeling this week (OPTIONAL) I'm mobile but probably a puppy falling off something mid nap.

3. How far along are you? 10 weeks 2 days

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? Next Wednesday. I'm a little on the fence about my Dr. so I'm hoping that this next appointment will point me in the right direction, if I should stay or go.

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? 1st tri during the holidays is rough! I usually really enjoy the holiday season but I'm sad that I'm missing out by staying in napping and going to bed at 7:30. I'm dreading Christmas Day, DH and I will have to wake up to an alarm, do our gifts together in a rush, head to my Dads for breakfast, his family for lunch, and my moms for dinner. Just thinking about it makes me exhausted. I get up at 4:30 am everyday for work, and to just sleep in on Christmas Day would be the best gift ever!!

6. Questions? I'm getting worried the exhaustion will never leave. Is anyone feeling more peppy lately?

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already? My older sister did, we have a wrapped gift from her under our tree addressed to baby. Not sure what it is yet. I have a feeling my parents both will as well. I'm crossing my fingers for maternity clothes gift cards.
  • 1. How long were you active on TTGP? About a month...lurked for about a month before that.

3. How far along are you? 12w2d

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? Nope! Tuesday was my last and my next isn't for another month. 

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? Having some crazy indigestion today, I hope it subsides before the weekend so I can grub it up on Christmas Eve/Day. I hate having to eat such small meals...I just love food too much. 

6. Questions? I can't think of any right now.

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already?
    My mom has bought a few things, and I've bought a few here and there. Nothing major, although I did ask for a solly baby wrap for Christmas! I'm so excited for it, even though I can't use it yet.
  • @CrystalPDX - I am getting more energy - slowly but surely.

@kat0607 - I love your GIF
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. How long were you active on TTGP? Lurked for one cycle, active for two

3. How far along are you? 11+1

4. Anyone have an appointment this week? Nope!

5. Rants/Raves/Randoms? UGH, I am SO TIRED of feeling crappy! I know it could be way worse (I still haven't actually barfed), but I've felt varying degrees of nauseated for the past five weeks and it's just wearing on me. Also, my urine culture came back with bacteria for the second time and I'm waiting for my doctor to explain what's going on, but Googling suggests a UTI.

6. Questions? Not unless you have a way to make second trimester come faster!

7. GTKY: Did you or anyone in your family buy anything for your baby already? Since I did a stocking as our announcement to my mom, I had to put something in it! I got a cute little baby bear hat and mittens and two board books (Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny).
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • @leilac - That was a cute idea with the stocking

@Cait32 - Enjoy announcing!
         due to previous issues.