April 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 12/22

What have you been munching on? What does baby like to eat? 

What at are you looking forward to eat for Christmas?

Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 12/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby boy has a major sweet tooth! I've been eating way too many Christmas cookies and other sugary stuff lately. Trying to balance it out with healthy meals but it's hard this time of year!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been eating so much dairy. I'm all about the cheese these days. Weird, because I'm lactose intolerant and usually avoid it. Oh well. Baby wants cheese, baby gets cheese. Guess Ill be gasy.

I'm looking forward to ham. Christmas eve will be vegan dishes & drinks (aka lots of coconut nog for me). Christmas day will be a big breakfast, turkey lunch and then a ham dinner (hitting up a few different parts of the family in one day). Boxing day will be appetizers and treats. Out of all that I'm already drooling over the ham. 
  • Options
    punkita51punkita51 member
    edited December 2016
    Salads and cookies. Weird mix eh? But not together. Also, carbs. Bread in particular. We deserve the sugary sweets! We are doing a lot of hard work!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still anything associated with breakfast food. I baked peanut butter blossom cookies yesterday and ate five, so definitely have a full blown sweet tooth going on!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker