July 2017 Moms

Just for fun

ashaw512 ashaw512 member
edited December 2016 in July 2017 Moms

Since I have baby brain and forget the TOU sucks and you can't start threads that are connected with closed ones.

Re: Just for fun

• Loading the player...
  • LOL I guess we're the only mean forum on TB. Every other BMB has nice people 
  • Wut?  Who was even nasty to her?  
  • cssme13cssme13 member
    edited December 2016
    **Post Removed by Admin**

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• One of the June ladies that commented on the ultrasound thread was banned.  
  • @Cait32 their profile pic changes to a red square that says "user banned please carry on"
  • BG'S deleted the whole thread? That's stupid. 

For future reference I got a warning for starting another thread referencing the one that was closed. Don't do that guise, not in the title anyway that's why I had to edit it. And because I told her that she "couldn't utilize tb app" meaning I told her to go to baby center.
  • AdaByron said:
    What makes perfect sense is intro-ing with your first and last name, where you live, and a picture of your kid while simultaneously insulting dozens of pregnant women. 
    This made me laugh so hard!!!!!!! 
  • abmommy15 said:
    @courtneeeex33 I seeee yoooouuu...... done with your tantrum my dear or just hanging around to see if anyone gives a crap about your dinosaur?  Spoiler alert - we don't.  

Also loving that a valued member of another board was banned is catty.  Not her fault that you can't handle what the internet has to offer. 

Edited to change my . To ?
    Dang it. I missed everything! Can you fill me in without getting in trouble? If not-no worries. This is what I get for actually socializing tonight! 
  • I went to bed last night with what looked like a promising GBCB, and now nothing.  Way to leave folks hanging.  

I used to be a moderator on a vBulletin based forum, and we found that deleting threads accomplished very little unless the subject matter was too controversial.  It was much better to close the thread, issue relevant warnings, and edit the final post with the reason for the thread closure.  That way people could learn what not to do.  And for a-hole posters, it didn't remove the evidence of their infractions, so others could learn and be aware.  It was a much more educational vice authoritarian moderation system, but it led to a reduction in infractions because there were sources to learn from.  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Geez I can't keep up with all this stuff...

• I'm really hoping this gif works because I'm giving huge side eye... can't wait till the snark comes out on the august bmb... wonder where she'll go then?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Do you think she left because of my talk of blumpkins?
    Yeah because she was always a real peach in June 15.

When will they invent sarcasm font already?!
  • Our bestie is in 11 weeks 4 days thread ladies.  
    I thought she had found a "new app" to go to?!? What happened???
  • @tripledaggerWed95976, I asked that question, and sadly no response.  :'(
    I thought she had found a "new app" to go to?!? What happened???
    I was wondering this too lol. Ah my weekend may be off to an entertaining start which would be nice because being at work at 6 am is too damn early and I need something to keep my awake lol
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Oh no!  Bestie got the ban hammer.
  • edited December 2016
    You know, I decided to try and check the bump out again to see if it was back to normal after the mass exodus of 2015. I'm originally from m14 (eta. March not May) I see the BGs are still on their high horse...
  • Looks like there won't be a white Christmas after all.
  • @ashaw512 looks like you weren't the only one with a warning. I got warned because I said a poster was MUD and that we shouldn't play into it. Probably won't be here much longer if we aren't allowed to call out people for their crap.

I'd personally like to request more blumpkin discussion actually.  If the threads on this board had more blumpkin like content,  I would be in here all the time.  I wonder if anyone would be offended if I started a "Blumpkin: genuine curiosity have you ever?" thread....
  • Wait I missed everything!  Someone fill me in please!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Rae1 said:
    Wait I missed everything!  Someone fill me in please!!!
    I don't think we are allowed to talk about it specifically, that's why @ashaw512 got a warning

• Boo. That's what I get for taking a day off work and not bumping. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Rae1 you read my mind I just sent you a PM

• I also just noticed my earlier comment on this thread was deleted as well for referring to BC. Seriously this is ridiculous. 

I'd personally like to request more blumpkin discussion actually.  If the threads on this board had more blumpkin like content,  I would be in here all the time.  I wonder if anyone would be offended if I started a "Blumpkin: genuine curiosity have you ever?" thread....
    Omg I just realized I call my LO bumkins sometimes!! Bubbakins mostly. It's sooooo close to that!ha!