Pregnant after a Loss
Options

PGAL Check-In 12/19

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week?

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: If you could go back in time and relive a really good moment or day in your past, what would it be and why? (Stolen from my BMB) 

Re: PGAL Check-In 12/19

• Options
    How far along are you?  23 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A grapefruit, apparently. At least a very large one. A mango? An eggplant? 

Appointments this week? 
    none 

Physically a lot better than last week. Less pain, fewer problems with digestion. Haha. Even my skin is clearer. Also the sun is out so that helps emotionally. Otherwise emotionally I'm still the same. But having had a nice weekend together with DH who helped me not get caught up in my thoughts was lovely. 

Viability next week. Final ultrasound next week too. Excited to see her again. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    She has been SO active the last three or four days. I couldn't be more grateful for that. 

GTKY: If you could go back in time and relive a really good moment or day in your past, what would it be and why? (Stolen from my BMB) 
    Probably either my one day in Paris on my trip to europe or maybe the day DH proposed. My wedding day was also pretty amazing but more for the people than any particular moment. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w2d

How big is baby?
    Measuring 7w3d

Appointments this week?
    Blood test on Thursday

I had some spotting over the weekend and immediately assumed miscarriage went to the doctor and thankfully baby is still there and has a heartbeat but no yolk sac so still not out of the woods.  

I am looking forward to 2nd tri, really hoping we make it all the way 

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    does the loss feeling ever go away or get less? I would love to enjoy this pregnancy but I feel like once I start accepting it will be gone 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  9w1d

How big is baby? 
     Southern Pecan. A cherry. Actually 2.3 CM (almost an inch) - measuring exactly to date. 

Appointments this week? 
     Yesterday - u/s and release from RE clinic to OB!

Emotionally starting to get excited but then I catch myself because I know there are still risks. Physically it really depends on the moment. I was feeling bad when I got up, okay when I got to work and bad now that I've eaten. The struggle is real!

Have my OB intake appointment next Thursday. It's a little earlier than I would have liked but I had 'need to be seen by date' of 1/8 and this is when they could get me in. I hope that they'll see me again in the first tri so I can have some reassurance before we announce.

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
     Sigh, just wish that I could allow myself to believe this is really happening and will continue to be a healthy, viable pregnancy. I know how good our chances are having used a PGS normal embryo and having seen the heartbeat at 7 and 9 weeks but I'm still scared. 

This is really hard to answer - I feel like there are so many to choose from! I'm going to be generic and say wedding day :) 
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    @mamaof2hopefully it eases but I wouldn't say it goes away completely. I'm still constantly worried, but it's much better now than it was in the first tri. Glad your spotting was nothing! 

@byrneme glad you got an ultrasound and baby looks good! I hope you get another one too. Those things are so reassuring. Haha. If nothing else I'm sure they'll listen to the heartbeat before your announce so that will help.