December 2016 Moms
Options

Moms with Toddlers - 12.20.16

How've you been doing balancing a toddler(s) and your pregnancy/new baby(ies) this past week? 

What was the best part of your week with your toddler?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

Anything you want to add/share?:

Bonus question: This Sunday is Christmas!!! What're you most looking forward to? With your toddler? With your new LO?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moms with Toddlers - 12.20.16

• Options
    How've you been doing balancing a toddler(s) and your pregnancy/new baby(ies) this past week? 

Been doing ok. Back pain has really been kicking my butt so we try to do things in the morning and by nap time I'm typically crunch bound for the rest of the day. 

After a week of horrible behavior, she's been really snuggly this week and giving lots of "I love you, momma"s all on her own. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

just want to rave about bout how much better her behavior has been. Last week was so discouraging but this week feels like such a breath of fresh air! Also, she's been taking dance class on tuesdays and yesterday she was so well behaved for her teacher and did all of her little dance moves.. it was freaking adorable.

Bonus question: This Sunday is Christmas!!! What're you most looking forward to? With your toddler? With your new LO?

looking forward to just spending the day at home. It will be our final holiday as a family of 3 and I really want it to feel special for DD. 
  • Options
    With pregnancy- the last few days were hard. We did tons of family of three things and he's been awesome but the last couple days I checked out a lot.
    he meets baby today. I can't wait!!!!

taking him to the community center pool and dh took him down the big water slide. He's cautious with slides so I thought we were scarring him. NOPE! He did 8 laps

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    just a rave that DD looks and cries JUST like DS. I did not expect it and for some reason I love it

hes getting a strider bike! He'll love it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's been challenging. Hurt my neck/shoulder and finding it hard to do what I need for both pregnancy and toddler. 

She's just been fun... saying funny things and really becoming a daddy's girl which is sweet and sad. Playing doll house with her. 

Rants/Raves/Questions:

Im looking forward to seeing her with her new baby brother/sister who should come this week... and just seeing her enjoy the holiday. 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• Options
    -poorly, LOL it feels like that sometimes, but he is such a good kiddo, he gives me a lot of grace. 

-we have been treating everyday as our last day just the 3 of us. We make waffles, read as much as we'd like and play dates.  

Anything you want to add/share?: we are playing the waiting game,  due tomorrow.  And if I just hang out I can get so discouraged and wrapped up in counting contractions and making sure the house is perfect if we have to leave at a moments notice. So each day I purpose to have one outing or one visitor for my son and I. It breaks up our day, gives us a chance to focus on others, and helps us make good memories. 

- with my toddler, pajama snuggles. I'm really hoping we we will all be home and together on christmas day. With my LO, just hoping she will be here and home for christmas.