February 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change (12/21)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your biggest non-pregnancy related fear? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (12/21)

• 34 weeks!

Butternut squash

Today - follow up after yesterday's hospital shenanigans. 

Random bleeding started yesterday. I bled a lot with DD but this pregnancy I haven't had so much. Apparently I have a weak cervix that the doctors said "looked angry" hmm. 

Today is the last work day before break!!!!!

Elevators
  • How far along are you? 
    32 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Armadillo :)
    28th.
    Symptom changes? 
    Ooooh! Question! I'm starting to feel light cramping like I would before my period would usually start. Maybe 1x, max 2x per day? Are these BH? I never felt them with DD so I'm kind of confused...
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    See above for questions. Also, loving all the kicks from this LO. DD was more of a "let's jam our foot under these ribs over here. And leave it for a couple of hours" type of gal.
    Boring, but not making the right financial choices for retirement later on. I feel like with the current world situation, any investment strategy needs to be super broadly set up.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? A Compsognathus

When is your next appointment? I have an ultrasound next Thursday to check my placenta position

Symptom changes? Not much changing really, it's getting harder to get comfortable and sleep in bed

Rant/Rave/Questions? I can't believe it's almost Christmas! We're driving to upstate NY Friday to visit my family for Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing them but I am not looking forward to being in the car for over 7 hrs.... It took us about 7.5hrs when I'm not pregnant so we're thinking closer to 9 having to stop every hour or so.

GTKY: What is your biggest non-pregnancy related fear? I get really anxious driving places I haven't been before, especially if it is a city or a lot of traffic. Also driving over bridges make me really nervous. This fall we drove to NJ for the first time and stupid me decided to take the 2nd shift which meant I had to drive over the George Washington bridge and it was awful.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Some sort of vegetable.

When is your next appointment? 32 week jobby on Wednesday.

Symptom changes? Horrible hip pain.  And all my endurance is gone.  I just like.  Can't do anything anymore.  Except sit and complain.  I'm great at those two things.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I mean... should I just expect this hip pain to continue until delivery?

GTKY: What is your biggest non-pregnancy related fear? I don't do bugs...?
  • @grapeskittles4lyfe i never had BH with previous pregnancies, so I had just asked my mfm today. My BH feel like my whole belly area just suddenly gets a tight hard feeling. Mine don't hurt at all, just feel overall uncomfortable due to the tightness. I'm 32 weeks today and the mfm said they are more likely to start hurting a little the farther along i get. If I have more than 6 in an hour, I'm supposed to call and go in for another exam and cervix check.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 32 weeks

How big is baby? Estimated 4lbs 12oz on today's ultrasound.

Appointments: I had a mfm cervix check and 32 week fetal growth ultrasound today. They even took some 3D pictures of his face at the end. He kept sucking his thumb though! Cute, but no great views of his whole face. Next appointment in 2 weeks, then every week until baby arrives!

Symptoms: I tried putting my pants on too fast earlier this week and flared up my symphaseal pubis pain again. :(

Rave: I loved getting a glimpse of my little guy today.

NBR fear? Rickety old wooden rollercoasters
  • @grapeskittles4lyfe Ahhh! How did IG not reveal that you are expecting?! So excited for you. [Sorry! Random lurker, past J13 mama]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• @mdlorenz IG is full of pictures of LO, but my bump has not made it on there ^_^ stay tuned!
    congrats on your twins! love the Christmas pic and cannot wait to see what you come up with for bike transport ;)
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• nyiranezanyiraneza member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you?
      35+6 weeks 

How big is baby?
    Pinneaple

1/10

Symptom changes?
     Lower abdomain pain and pelvic pain i think baby has dropped, also feeling so heavy that my ribs hurt. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Praying to reach full term and trying to control HBP and getting alot of resting. Nesting is the devil ryt now i wanna do everything lol. 

Worried about my job, i have been on bedrest for a while now. My boss has been on my back but my health and LO's comes first than anything else.