May 2017 Moms

Opinion on names

Posted this in baby names as well...Just looking for some feedback on some name ideas. We have a 2 year old named Norah Ruth, so are looking for something with a similar "timeless" feel to it. Should be finding out soon if it's a girl or boy, so that will help! If it is a girl, I'd like to incorporate my grandma's name into her middle name somehow (Virginia Edna).

Top ideas for girl:
Hattie
Evelyn
Amelia (a though might be too long as we have a long last name)

Boy:
Ari
Jude

Feel free to add anything that has a similar vibe. My husband isn't really liking my picks so far

Re: Opinion on names

• Sorry to ruffle feathers, but this board seems to have way too many rules for someone just popping in on occasion. Are we not supposed to ever created a new thread?
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to ruffle feathers, but this board seems to have way too many rules for someone just popping in on occasion. Are we not supposed to ever created a new thread?
    You can currently create a new thread, we do regularly. It just seems like reinventing the wheel at this point when we've got 2 pages going about baby name opinions only a few threads down. I dont think feathers a ruffled, I just think you'll find that thread more helpful.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • There is a lot more activity on the other thread if you would like to join that.

I LOVE the name Amelia! it was the top choice if this pregnancy was a girl.

• I love Evelyn 

BabyFruit Ticker