April 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday 12/21

What's making you say wtf this week/holiday season?

Brett Eldredge reaction christmas upset frustrated

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday 12/21

• Loading the player...
  • wagnerw said:
    WTF to my coworker who last week asked me to show her my full panel maternity jeans and this morning asked to see my belly....and then clarified that she wanted me to LIFT MY SHIRT UP. WTFFFFFFF. I'm so over any and all comments related to bumps, showing, how rapidly/not rapidly it's growing, etc.  Newsflash: I'm pregnant and see myself everyday, I don't need your daily update on the fact that I have a bump. (Wow, that was bitchy. I'm a little frustrated and hormonal). 
    Ugh, my mom does this and it creeps the crap out of me. Thankfully it doesn't happen often, and I can usually become "distracted" by DS and walk away. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • KoukoneiKoukonei member
    edited December 2016
    Wtf to my MIL. DH called her yesterday to invite her and FIL to come to our city's "festival of lights" with us. Right after, she went off on a tangent about how because we won't let them drive with DS, that we suck all the fun out of being grandparents :| They live 10 minutes away and maybe see him once every 2 or 3 months. Never show any actual interest in him or anything. We also don't let anyone drive him because he's only 22 months and most people don't freaking use carseats properly and his mom is a horrible driver in the first place. Ugh, so not looking forward to seeing them now lol!
  • ashleym112ashleym112 member
    edited December 2016
    @wagnerw that's so rude, people are idiots when it comes to pregnant women. Your post was not bitchy to me lol, I would react the same way--especially if someone asked me to lift up my shirt!! There's a lady at work who likes to stare directly at my stomach every time I walk by her, and then another yesterday was exclaiming (with gestures) about how large I am. Wtf is wrong with people, like they haven't seen a pregnant woman before ever!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Omie_WiseOmie_Wise member
    edited December 2016
    WTF to this day. I had my glucose test today so that was a whole lot of not fun. Then my dog ran away for over an hour. She wasn't wearing her collar because of course she wasn't. And just a couple of minutes ago I learned that the mice we thought were gone are not only back but have discovered the counters in our kitchen! 
    Edit: Annnnd my pregnancy tea from this tiny tea shop in Paducah just fell and broke. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF to my bladder. New maternity leggings came in from amazon yesterday so I put them on to take a walk to see Christmas lights with DD tonight. Found them to be super comfortable and cozy only to sneeze when we got home and proceed to pee myself a bit. Now I'm back in my pajama pants and my new leggings are now in the wash. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker