July 2017 Moms
Options

Middle name for girl, Finn...

Hey guys, we love the name Finn for a girl, but are struggling with a middle name that flows nicely! Please share ideas!! Thanks

Re: Middle name for girl, Finn...

• Options
    Sorry guys, thought I posted this under names. Trying to delete.
  • Options
    DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited December 2016
    Since it is a single syllable name I would go with 2-3 syllable middle name to balance it out nicely. Elizabeth, Harper, meadow, summer, Amelia, Tabitha, Scarlett (my favorite), Margaret, Louisa 

but if you want a simple middle name "Finn Kate" or "Finn Ruth" have a nice flow. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    I love this name and wanted to use it so badly. But it doesn't flow with the last name of Fry. Boo. 

I second the the above statement about a longer middle name. Love Finn Elizabeth! Maybe pick a family name for a middle name? 
  • Options
    Elizabeth is very pretty! Thank you! 
  • Options
    I love that!! My middle name is Nicole, I thought Finn Nicole would be pretty. 
  • Options
    The only thing to think about with Finn Nicole is that the N's flow into each other making it sound like one name. I personally have that with my first and middle name and it's sounds weird most of the time. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    I agree, it's just not the one. That's why I'm asking for suggestions.