Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekend Randoms

• After having a couple of good days, symptom-wise, I was really craving Korean food last night and had some delivered. Did NOT sit well - paying for it today. I've noticed the couple of times I've gotten food delivered during this pregnancy, I've gotten some uncomfortable symptoms the next day, whereas this rarely happened before pregnancy. Also started the day with a headache. Sorry to be a debbie downer but that's my weekend so far!

Oh... and just wondering if the little bean is still okay in there. It's been almost two weeks since my ultrasound, and I have my 2nd for the NT scan this Friday, but I am dying to find out if everything is still going well, knowing that this is still a sensitive time. This week is going to be rough. Friday can't come soon enough!!

Hope you ladies are having better weekends than I am :)
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on call, which is no fun. We got snow overnight that's turning to slush, I'm hoping that means people will stay home and away from the hospital so I can stay home too lol

Also did the last of my christmas shopping (online, haha). So now I'm just furiously tracking all the packages to make sure they get here in time. I ordered a hockey jersey for my husband but I'm realizing the site I picked is a new-ish site which has me worried that it's gonna be crap. That's what I get for trying to catch a sale. Can I blame that on pregnancy brain? lol Just hoping it comes soon enough that I can get another gift if needed.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• RunRestRepeatRunRestRepeat member
    edited December 2016
    @irishrose54 Oooooh, have fun! Love me some Billy Joel!
    @lph4248 Ugh, so sorry you're feeling sick. But yay for you upcoming NT scan! I get to see my little peanut for the first time on Monday... this wait has been insane!

Just FINALLY got my Christmas cards done! The rest of the weekend will be spent finishing up shopping for/making gifts and getting all the wrapping done. I'm so far behind this year!

ETA - comments.
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• @irishrose54 enjoy the concert! can you sleep in tomorrow to make up for it? lol

@lph4248 hope you feel better! I know what you mean, I've been feeling anxious for my NT scan on Monday. Haven't seen this baby for 4 weeks, I have no way of knowing if he/she is ok in there!

@RunRestRepeat you're ahead of me! We haven't even done our cards yet lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Fighting a brutal cold while trying to get my disaster of a house clean.  Later I have to go finish my Christmas shopping and then tonight go out for dinner with H's cousins and their wives which should be fun.  DS is making it his mission to make sure I get nothing done...is it bed time yet?
  • @Xath He sounds like a winner! 

We had terrible weather here last night. My usual 20 min commute home took 1 and a half hours and I slid several times and couldn't even make it up the driveway to park in the garage.

DD decided to take a 3+ (still going strong even though I've tried to wake her) hour nap so I sat in bed and ate Doritos and watched TV
  • Had to dig out of the snow this morning.  Xmas dinner with DH's step-family today, and Sesame Place tomorrow with friends.  I'm going to be so tired.  My students are going to hate me this week.
  • @manillabar that's the plan. To sleep in hardcore tomorrow. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm having such a rough day. My DH is endlessly supportive and helpful, but lately I've been feeling depressed and angry because I feel like I have so many obligations in life, I can't focus on anything I enjoy. I can't think of one single hobby I have. I work 9-5, Monday thru Friday and I hate my job, it has nothing to do with my useless college degree. I feel like every week brings so many challenges as it is, and I am stressed that I'm not going to be good enough to handle life with a newborn. In addition to that, I had an angry outburst today and I'm afraid my stress and anxiety is hurting the baby. I just feel like I'm all over the place emotionally, and I don't know if it's because of hormones or external circumstances.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt there are people in the world who have more difficult circumstances, I just needed to vent. I'm sorry to but a damper on everyone's weekend! 
  • Saw Santa today wth the kiddos and hubby this morning. Tutored a few kids this afternoon. Nothing scheduled for the rest of today. 

Tomorrow morning i tutor bright bright and early, then we have a family Christmas party tomorrow after the kids wake up from nap. I'm already tired just thinking about it...
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• The morning was fun, kids, DH and I played board games together and had quality fun family time. Then we took the kids to see Rogue One....the 8 yo started saying he was hot then screamed he had to "get out of here" while hysterically crying, I have no idea what's going on, and quickly walk out of the theater with him to check in him and make sure he's ok, but before we could make it out of the hall, he starts projectile vomiting. Just great. The rest of the evening has been vomit filled. Ugh. 
  •   and dreading every time I have to sneeze because they've been hurting like crazy lately.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Hey there, @manillabar I'm on call too! It's gross and snowing here too so I thought it may keep volumes down but no, still lots of people showing up and the ER is ordering Head CTs and MRs like there's no tomorrow :neutral:
    Hey @kat0607 I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sure many of us can relate - I know I can...

my random weekend thought is-  I do like my job, but it is often draining even pre pregnancy and now I do feel like I don't have enough energy to take care of things at home in a proper fashion... piles of laundry, takeout food for dinner, etc. And H is the best and my favorite human ever but that said he's not a great "household manager" either... like he will do things if I ask him, but only then, and my energy levels currently are too low to realize until we run out of clothes to wear.... definitely feel like I'm failing at being an adult.
  • @mj8215 I'm sorry it's so busy! I've been getting random calls for refills but nothing crazy yet *knocks on wood*
    And I feel the same way to both you and @kat0607... I'm barely keeping myself alive enough for work, haven't cooked since like week 5 or 6 when MS set in, and have done only the minimal laundry required to keep me and H in clean underwear. lol   A lot of my colleagues and I have been talking about burn-out a lot recently, because we all kind of feel like we're running on E. And I know I've been short-tempered, often angry, and over all just not good at managing everything and I wonder how I will do it all plus care for a baby!! I try not to let myself go too far down that road mentally, though. Each day has enough trouble/stress on its own, no need for me to go looking for more.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Enjoying my last day/hours with my parents and grandmother (and my toddler) in the NY metro area before DS and I fly back across the pond tomorrow. Grandma is 97 and a firecracker. I'm eating all her baked goods possible. She said with a sigh, "I guess I will have to stay alive til July 2, now" (my EDD). YES, Grandma!!

@kat0607 and others - You may just be having a blah day or period, and I get that. I'm so sorry, and am sending big hugs! If you feel like maybe some type of conscious living help would be useful, I highly recommend the blog/products by Ramit Sethi. He does financial management stuff, but his big focus is on figuring out what you want in life and how to get after it. My DH and I started following his stuff in 2010 and literally, it changed our lives and we feel like we are "living the dream" (super cheesy, sorry). I mean, not in the moments where it's 5:00 am and my kid is awake and I'm nauseous and have leg cramps, but... big picture, yes. 

I had a huge week at our HQ this week, and am still riding that high. Also enjoying some reduced nausea and knowing tomorrow marks 12 weeks! 
  • Today has been a roller coaster. I went to the restroom this morning and on the toilet paper was all of our worst fear, bright red blood. Of course I nearly panicked. Through a serious of probably not-so-hygienic tests I was able to determine that the blood didn't seem to be coming from up inside me (sorry if TMI, y'all). Then I started to worry I was pissing blood. Spiral, spiral, spiral. Collected some urine (yes, I went there) and it didn't seem to be bloody. Finally I swallowed my pride and had my husband come and check the area, and, low and behold, there was a small bleeding cut. Don't know how I got the cut and I don't care, so long as baby and I are fine. Boy, was I riding the crazy train for a few hours this morning. I texted my midwife the final update on the saga and let her know "I'm a gynocologist now, expect a resume next week." Alls well that ends well, right? Saturday ended with pizza out with friends, can't beat that!  
  • Have a safe trip @virginiaunicorn11 ! I'm curious about that blog you mentioned, will def check it out. Btw I sent you a Germany related pm, not sure if I did it right, let me know :smile:
  • mj8215 said:
    Have a safe trip @virginiaunicorn11 ! I'm curious about that blog you mentioned, will def check it out. Btw I sent you a Germany related pm, not sure if I did it right, let me know :smile:
    Oh cool! Will check my inbox now. The blog has a cheesy name : iwillteachyoutoberich.com He refers to a "Rich" life as one that is meaningful and fulfilling, not just (but also) financially secure 
  • RubyRedPirateRubyRedPirate member
    edited December 2016
    I'm dog sitting while my coworker is out of town. She lives 10 minutes away so i go over there a few times a day and play/feed the dogs. Our town has carriage rides every winter to go around and see christmas lights. The horses come from Charleston and its always a blast so we went last night! Today I'm getting some stuff to make a DIY ugly christmas sweater then tonight we're going to a huge park with christmas lights. You tune the radio and drive through as the lights blink along with the radio. 

I have had a low sex drive since being pregnant but woke up this morning ready to go! halfway into the excitement I had to run to the bathroom and throw up multiple times. After brushing my teeth and coming back to the bedroom, DH was asleep....
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Dcwtada said:
    @MrsMaggieMac15 I love your pup!
    Thank you!!! He's precious. When he's sleeping
  • morgaritamorgarita member
    edited December 2016
    Had an ok day yesterday for dh's family party. We were going to have a lazy day today. I started making cinnamon rolls and mopped while I'm waiting for them to rise. And then I noticed the ceiling was leaking a little. It wouldn't be so bad but dh has no idea how to do anything on the house. So cross your fingers this is my first time making cinnamon rolls ever. 
  • morgarita said:
    Had an ok day yesterday for dh's family party. We were going to have a lazy day today. I started making cinnamon rolls and mopped while I'm waiting for them to rise. And then I noticed the ceiling was leaking a little. It wouldn't be so bad but dh has no idea how to do anything on the house. So cross your fingers this is my first time making cinnamon rolls ever. 
    Wait, so are we crossing our fingers for your cinnamon rolls or for your ceiling? You seem a lot more relaxed about the leak than I would be. Hope is an easy fix! 
  • Today has been a roller coaster. I went to the restroom this morning and on the toilet paper was all of our worst fear, bright red blood. Of course I nearly panicked. Through a serious of probably not-so-hygienic tests I was able to determine that the blood didn't seem to be coming from up inside me (sorry if TMI, y'all). Then I started to worry I was pissing blood. Spiral, spiral, spiral. Collected some urine (yes, I went there) and it didn't seem to be bloody. Finally I swallowed my pride and had my husband come and check the area, and, low and behold, there was a small bleeding cut. Don't know how I got the cut and I don't care, so long as baby and I are fine. Boy, was I riding the crazy train for a few hours this morning. I texted my midwife the final update on the saga and let her know "I'm a gynocologist now, expect a resume next week." Alls well that ends well, right? Saturday ended with pizza out with friends, can't beat that!  
    @ACharnelle - Glad everything was okay
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Ok serious question: what do you do with a gingerbread house after you make it? Do you eat it? Or just stare at it? Lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I never remember eating the gingerbread houses I made as a kid. My mom always displayed them with other holiday decorations and that was that. Granted that was 25 years ago. Lol
  • @oheliza44 hmm... neither H nor I ever made one as a child and we just did one today for fun, but I think this one might get eaten lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• cssme13cssme13 member
    edited December 2016
    @manillabar I've never eaten one but my son made one at my dads last night and he insisted on eating it

We finished moving on Friday (hallelujah!) so Saturday we just hung around and were super lazy. My dad had a grandkid sleepover last night so DH and I were without kids for the first time in over a year. We actually went to be before 9:30, it was magical. Today we went to church and then I finished choreographing my kids competition routine and finished my first assignment for my month long intercession course that I didn't know I needed to graduate. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• @manillabar we always had to throw ours away because something happens. Last time the cats walked thru it and ate the corners off. 
  • Well it's -9 today and the roads are solid ice. All I can keep down is kiwi and strawberries. Week 11 here. Looks like every thing is closed today due to weather! Extended weekend! 
  • Woo woo! Cinnamon rolls were Delish! And ceiling stopped leaking, until it snows another foot at once. Sounds like a remodel in spring for us!
  • @LoveLee85 sooo jealous of your snow day.