December 2016 Moms

petty problem saturday 12/17

Re: petty problem saturday 12/17

• It's 50 degrees and windy here. I know many of you have worse weather, but it was 80 and sunny 2 days ago! 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Loading the player...
  • Lightning Crotch. Twice before even getting out of bed. 

Also, I haven't been sick this whole pregnancy and suddenly 2 days ago my allergies make an appearance and I seem to be developing a cold. Why now?!
  • @sourlemon I feel like whining about how freaking cold it is, too. And then I remember that others are buried under snow and feel like a big baby. I don't accept anything under 65!
  • edited December 2016
    Just feeling overall emotional today. Went out to run some errands earlier but we've had snow dumping on us since early this morning. Must be up to about 6-7" by now so the road were awful and H drives like he's the all-knowing new englander.... I suppose a few more car rides like that and I could very well kick start labor. 
    But it's my back that has me all whiney and bah humbug today. The pain is unreal on my right side.. it's my sciatic nerve so it shoots down my leg and sometimes without warning causes my right side to just give out completely. I also have a popping like sensation in my pelvis that isn't aiding anything. When I finally got back in ththe car after waddling my way through the snow, I just sat and cried while H (being the superman he is) was kindly helping a gentlemen push his car out of the snow... which had me irrationally irritated because, hello, I'm like so totally having a pity party here. 

Anyway... someone call me a waahhm-bulance please. 
  • @mimi603107 I'm jealous of your front yard. We have a dusting of snow and it's exciting!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• L is at my parents for a week+. And I miss my grouchy, clingy little tyrant.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Add me to the it's cold out but I live in Phoenix club. At least the sun is coming out now.
  • Today the high here is 0, but with the wind chill it hasn't gotten warmer than -22 yet today. I am actually loving it because with a great reason to stay snuggled up in our warm and cozy home all day. :D 
    One of my petty problems today is that DH has a migraine (again) he gets them all the time and can be quite unpredictable. We think today's is because of the weather/barometric pressure. I'm not the one in pain and should be way more sympathetic, but it's frustrating not having him be his normal self.
    Also, I got irritated at my 65 year old mother this morning for going out and about in this cold weather with blowing snow when it was not even a little necessary.. she simply had cabin fever. I'm already becoming a mother hen worry wort!
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We waited for Santa to come by the house on the fire truck for 5 hours only for him to pass by in < than 10 seconds
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • I had a delicious meatfest dinner at Fogo de Chao and now I feel like I'm gonna puke. Waahh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @capps42613. You must live in my neighborhood, lol.  We had Santa visiting the neighborhood kids on a fire truck tonight too, they were flying through!  They stopped fast enough to drop off a goodie bag for people that signed up, and then they were gone.  I feel bad for kids that may have been waiting and missed it!

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• I was so excited to wrap Christmas presents today and then BAM paper cut from the damn wrapping paper  :'(
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• maamawaabangimaamawaabangi member
    edited December 2016
    I pulled a muscle in my neck... and am afraid I'll have to labor with a painful back! 
    And I had BH for like 16 hours every 20 min yesterday! They are stooooopid! 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• @maamawaabangi seriously, you should be in labor now! If you don't have that baby early, I'll be a monkeys uncle. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers