September 2015 Moms

Pregnant again!

Re: Pregnant again!

• LoveLee85 said:
    ElleMF728 said:
    I'm so anxious to get this kid out. I can't wait to not be pregnant lol.  
    I was just thinking about you because it's December now! I was thinking you were due soon!!!?? 

I'm being thrown for a loop with this pregnancy. Weeks of nausea and vomiting all day and night, insomnia, horrible skin, LOL, all the things I didn't have with DS pregnancy!!!! 
    Right there with you as far as second time being worse, I ate a full dinner last night for the first time in forever and my DH commented because he was surprised I had just enough time to say that I actually felt good for once and finish my drink before having to sprint for the bathroom... fml
  • My first doctor visit for EDD is next week(ugh took them over a month to get me in!) I believe I'm 8w6d today. I can't wait to see this baby next week and hear a heartbeat! I'm anxious but with as sick as I have been, I would assume everything is going 'okay'. 

I bet it is flying by for you!! Please keep us updated! I'll keep dipping in to S15 to check!! You are an awesome mommy and I bet your boys are excited! @ElleMF728
  • Loading the player...

• LoveLee85 said:
    ElleMF728 said:
    I'm so anxious to get this kid out. I can't wait to not be pregnant lol.  
    I was just thinking about you because it's December now! I was thinking you were due soon!!!?? 

I'm being thrown for a loop with this pregnancy. Weeks of nausea and vomiting all day and night, insomnia, horrible skin, LOL, all the things I didn't have with DS pregnancy!!!! 
    Right there with you as far as second time being worse, I ate a full dinner last night for the first time in forever and my DH commented because he was surprised I had just enough time to say that I actually felt good for once and finish my drink before having to sprint for the bathroom... fml
    I think we might announce to family at Christmas party time because I don't think I can fake it anymore. LOL I feel so terrible. I had a friend take one look at me and say "OMG you are either pregnant or dying?!" I said dang do I look that bad, but I know I do!! Lol 
  • We announced on thanksgiving because this baby seems to be vegetarian (and I am sooooo not) we figured everyone would notice anyways, lol, I'm not fooling anyone 
  • Yay congrats @dmbfan46835 !!! 

How can you wait until Christmas to tell?! I usually blab right away haha. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Yay congrats @dmbfan46835 !!! 

How can you wait until Christmas to tell?! I usually blab right away haha. 
    Lol! Thank you! So excited! 

I didn't do anything fun or memorable for DH with #1 or the second pregnancy so I want this one to be special for him. Especially if this ends up our last baby. I ordered a cute little bun in the oven box on Etsy for his stocking today <3 But it's hard! I fell asleep at 9 last and he laughed at me. If he only knew why! Can't believe I'm already so pooped :o
  • jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited December 2016
    BFP today!!!! Miscarried in October when we weren't trying. Took November off and started trying this month and boom! 3 days before AF is due and a nice thick line so I feel like this one is gonna stick! So pumped!  Telling DH st Christmas! Judah was 3 weeks early, born 8/26 and this one would be due 8/28. So weird! Come on sticky rainbow babe! 
    Yay!!! Congrats! I hope I'll be joining you soon! Just pulled the goalie this month and should know by the new year :)
  • BFP today!!!! Miscarried in October when we weren't trying. Took November off and started trying this month and boom! 3 days before AF is due and a nice thick line so I feel like this one is gonna stick! So pumped!  Telling DH st Christmas! Judah was 3 weeks early, born 8/26 and this one would be due 8/28. So weird! Come on sticky rainbow babe! 
    Congrats girl!! Fingers crossed for sticky babies!! I'm due in July 
  • Nice work @jen83mn and @mrscate88! Baby fever... the struggle is real! Be sure to post updates in the sept15 board:) I'm not on FB so I just get to see some of the mamas on IG!
  • BFP today!!!! Miscarried in October when we weren't trying. Took November off and started trying this month and boom! 3 days before AF is due and a nice thick line so I feel like this one is gonna stick! So pumped!  Telling DH st Christmas! Judah was 3 weeks early, born 8/26 and this one would be due 8/28. So weird! Come on sticky rainbow babe! 
    Congrats!!! All these mamas preggers again is just adding to my baby fever!!! 
  • @dmbfan46835 Congrats!! That is so exciting.  Have a wonderful Christmas telling YH :)
  • @ellemf728 how do the boys like their new little bro so far? 
  • @dmbfan46835 DS1 seems excited and will talk about "baby Bennett" but he doesn't want to touch him lol. DS2 usually forgets that he is there but sometimes he will walk over to where DS3 is sleeping, point, smile and say "there it is!". 

The only tough thing so far is that DS2 is a total brute and just is constantly moving full speed ahead. I have to watch closely if he is climbing on the chair or couch to sit with me because otherwise he would just climb all over the baby. 

I made it three days all by myself with a 3 year old, 1 year old and 1 week old.  DH has been a trip and I was terrified but we are all still alive and my sanity is still (somewhat) intact ;).  Please continue to update as you go along, I can't wait to hear how it all goes! 
  • @ElleMF728 on your own with 3 under 3, you are superwoman! I'm glad everyone is adjusting 
  • mrscate88mrscate88 member
    edited December 2016

Nice work @jen83mn and @mrscate88! Baby fever... the struggle is real! Be sure to post updates in the sept15 board:) I'm not on FB so I just get to see some of the mamas on IG!
     Yes we'll update here for sure! You can find me on IG too: @ thesaltwatermama 
  • Added you on IG @mrscate88
    Sweet! 
  • Received my BFP this morning! EDD September 3rd, but with a RCS it'll be late August! Waiting for the first ultrasound is gonna be tough! Congrats, mamas! 
  • @pinkprincesspiper! Congrats mama!!!!!!!!! Woohhooooo!
  • Received my BFP this morning! EDD September 3rd, but with a RCS it'll be late August! Waiting for the first ultrasound is gonna be tough! Congrats, mamas! 
    Oh My Goodness!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • so excited! Just got a positive pregnancy test. I think I am due at the end of August.
    Woohoo!!!! Congrats mama!!! 

• Just got my BFP yesterday morning! It was quite the shock, but I am slowly getting used to the idea! I'm not sure how far along I am because my periods were very far apart, so I have to wait for an ultrasound and it is killing me!  
    I'm getting used to the idea too haha. 2 under 2 is gonna be interesting! 
  • Wow lots of new pregnant ladies! Congrats @PinkPrincessPiper @KristiSigma and @kylaelizabeth92 !! Happy and healthy 9 months to you guys!

• @jen83mn yes girl! Congrats!!!!!!! 
  • @jen83mn Congrats girl!! I'm due in July, so come here for occasional check-ins when you can!! 
  • @mrscate88

Thank you! And congrats to you too! I'll definitely check in - you gals are so great! :)
  • Yay congrats @jen83mn !!

• Any other mommas pregnant with #2 trying to comprehend how they could possibly love anyone as much as #1? It's just hard to imagine having another that I know I'll be just as crazy about, but I know it will happen!

Also, how am I going to get through first trimester fatigue with a 16-month-old? It's already begun ... thank goodness he's a good sleeper!
  • jen83mn said:
    Any other mommas pregnant with #2 trying to comprehend how they could possibly love anyone as much as #1? It's just hard to imagine having another that I know I'll be just as crazy about, but I know it will happen!

Also, how am I going to get through first trimester fatigue with a 16-month-old? It's already begun ... thank goodness he's a good sleeper!
    Girl, my head spins around this constantly, I feel like I'm not ready to share my love yet. But my best friend said the wisest thing to me, she said your love doesn't divide, it only expands. She said you won't feel like there's enough love to go around, until baby # 2 arrives, and then all doubt goes away, and the love just grows. I believe her, but it will be pretty amazing to experience it myself! 
  • I'm also freaked out! I can't believe I will have to split my time and love between both kids.  And then find time and love for DH. So scary!! 
  • jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited January 2017
    mrscate88 said:
    jen83mn said:
    Any other mommas pregnant with #2 trying to comprehend how they could possibly love anyone as much as #1? It's just hard to imagine having another that I know I'll be just as crazy about, but I know it will happen!

Girl, my head spins around this constantly, I feel like I'm not ready to share my love yet. But my best friend said the wisest thing to me, she said your love doesn't divide, it only expands. She said you won't feel like there's enough love to go around, until baby # 2 arrives, and then all doubt goes away, and the love just grows. I believe her, but it will be pretty amazing to experience it myself! 
    This is beautiful! And brought (happy) tears to my eyes ... thank you for sharing! I have no doubt that it's true! I will be soaking up as much dedicated #1 time as I can over the next 9 months!
  • jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited January 2017
    I'm also freaked out! I can't believe I will have to split my time and love between both kids.  And then find time and love for DH. So scary!! 
    Oh yeah ... the first few hormonal weeks will be the toughest for sure! But just like we figured it out with the first, we'll figure it out with the next! :)