December 2016 Moms
Options

December Randoms

12346»

Re: December Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @R0824H I realized we didn't know how to work the car seat when I was wheeled out of the hospital. Luckily our nurse helped, haha! Good luck today!!
  • Options
    @R0824H thinking of you today! They will totally help you out at the hospital!
  • Options
    @R0824H don't worry, they'll help you with that at the hospital. Good luck with your birth!

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    Writing your work email away message/voice message for maternity leave is hard. Not many people contact me directly as I am more of a behind the scenes employee than dealing with our clients. But those that do contact me are important vendors. I am trying to say that I am not in the office, without saying that I am not in the office because we really like to keep our personal lives private from our vendors/clients as the fuel industry can be very demanding.
  • Options
    @AbriannaO I just put it was out of the office until x date and an alternate contact for issues that need attention prior to that date. Nothing about why I'm out of the office or anything.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    **ETA moving to the toddler thread... couldn't find it before... nothing to see here...**
  • Options
    My LO was kinda stopped up...until a few minutes ago. It was like 3 pees and 4 poos all at once. Blew out the diaper, went all over me and the kitchen floor. 

As I tracked don't DH or mil (cleaning the garage), my 10yo dog started cleaning up. Ick!

• Options
    @BabyRobbinsAdventure yes! My supermoon baby m last month is sending good vibes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @caffeinenut, I am thinking that if my LO hasn't decided to show up come tomorrow that we will be going to the movie. Normally we save the December blockbuster for Christmas day, but we will have a baby by then, so that just means we should go now, right?
  • Options
    sourlemonsourlemon member
    edited December 2016
    @caffeinenut dd1s middle name is from game of thrones and dd2s middle name is from star wars (spelled different though). I say go for it haha.

• Options
    @sourlemon what's the GOT name if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    @SmashJam

Arya! And boy does it fit! 

• Options
    My nesting emerged...at my mother's house.
    Doing the dishes after her birthday dinner spiraled into scouring her whole kitchen. Where is that energy when I'm at my own house?!?!
  • Options
    @sourlemon  I have had a boy name and a girl name picked out for any kids I ever had since high school.  For a boy it was either Luke (as in Skywalker) or Logan (as in Wolverine).  For a girl it was Leia (again, Star Wars).  Never told anyone.  Last year my friend and my future BIL both had boys.  My friend named her son Logan, and my BIL named his son Lucas.  So there went my boy names.  I am having a girl, but my FI doesn't want to name her Leia, especially with a Luke in the family, and I can understand that.  I suggested Arya from GOT, but he's afraid that if something happens to her character or if she turns evil we might regret using that name.
  • Options
    @caffeinenut mine is mostly in the "underfoot" phase but sometimes...I swear she's testing the name out lol

• Options
    I am 100% freaking out. Our furnace stopped working at 1:30. It's less than 10 degrees outside. With the windchill is about -15. I've been on the phone with our home warranty company and the earliest they can get out here is 2:30 pm tomorrow. I am begging our home warranty to let us use an outside vendor. It's getting cold and I'm really worried about our pipes. And us.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    I know that the uterus and ab muscles are two very different things... but I think that after all these contractions, we should all be rewarded with six packs because it just feels like that should happen.
    I think after all the post-delivery uterine contractions, we should get the abs as well!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ajstevenson that is no good!! I hope you get it worked out! 
  • Options
    I had an awful dream that I woke up the morning of my RCS late. When I called th hospital my dr pretty much told me I was SOL and would have to wait until the next opening. It was the worst dream pretty much ever. 
  • Options
    I forget where we were making fun of the ridiculously happy and fit-looking breast pump bra model, but Olivia Wilde's mini rant about it is pretty spot on! :lol:

https://www.scarymommy.com/olivia-wilde-instagram-breast-pump-bra-ad/
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    She's awesome!  "Lifting tiny weights" :D and love the responses to her naysayers! 

Due December 27th with baby #7