TTC After a Loss
Options

Clearblue vs. Clearblue Advanced

hello all!!!!

im 5 weeks post D&C....and early last week started getting negative HPTs. I still had a couple days of positive OPKs...I was using the cheapies...and tried a clearblue. This was positive for two days then went negative.  I tried a clearblue advanced too, and same thing happened. I've been getting negatives for a couple days, but today tried them both and the clearblue was negative and the clearblue advanced was positive. Could I have O'd?  It seems to me that the test is being weird. I don't know. I was just trying to figure out where I was at, cycle wise, again.  I know it seems odd to take these tests, but it helps me feel like I'm doing something during this terrible waiting.... 

Thank you!!!!!!!  
Me: 35 DH: 32
Married: June 2012
TTC #1: Aug/Sept 2016
BFP: 9/22/16
D&C: 11/9/16

Re: Clearblue vs. Clearblue Advanced

• Options
    @BeagleMom34 I don't have any personal experience with O after D&C because I was benched for a long time and didn't keep track of my cycle. The waiting after a MC is really hard and taking OPKs because you want to do something makes sense to me. If you are getting negative HPTs, then I guess it is possible that the OPKs are picking up your surge and it is possible that you O'ed. Do you temp? That would be the best way to know for sure. Also, you might want to check out the Waiting for AF after MC thread. I haven't followed it super carefully but you might find some useful information. 

• Options
    I was getting positive OPKS and negative HPTs 4 days after my negative hpt I finally had a negative OPK. It was very confusing.