R/R:

C/S:

GTKY: What is your favorite movie?

Me: 32 / DH: 33
DD born: 3/31/19

Re: TWW Thursday 12/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @purplg8r  I was wondering the same thing!  I had some ewcm yesterday!  Hopefully it's a good sign!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: -5,-1,O

Testing: Sunday, because we have a holiday party. But maybe more like Tuesday.  I only have one test so I'm trying to make sure I time it right.. but the urge to POAS is very strong!

R/R: I have a busy day of laundry ahead of me, not really looking forward to it, so I'm avoiding it by taking my LO out for breakfast and to run errands! 

C/S:

i have to go with Waiting, I watched it again recently and it's one of the only movies I can watch over and over again without getting bored! 

• Options
    @kiwi2628 Oh boy!  That sounds like a "fun" day!  I hope it goes as well as it can! 
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO**

@kiwi2628 I am sorry that your day is clearly going to be stressful and no fun at all. Sending you positive thoughts!!!! Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Starla an OPK usually means you ovulate in 12-48 hours later, but you can ovulate up to 5 days later, or not at all unfortunately. I would keep testing every couple of days, its possible you are only 10 or 11 DPO
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited December 2016
    @kiwi2628 Oh no! That's so stressful and annoying. Hope all goes well! Sorry about BFN. Hugs! Also thanks for commenting. I have no idea where I am in my cycle. 

@beachbunnyxo123 FX for this cycle for you!

ETA: Can't wait for my Mabis to arrive so I can figure out what the hell is going on for next cycle!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @kiwi2628 WTF! The nerve of some people. I can't belive she is trying to blame you. After you were so upset about it too! I'm sorry girl. People suck!
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    @ChefRamsay seriously. People are the worst part of my job
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 sorry for the BFN, I'm in the same boat 

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: BFN

R/R: meh. BFNs are never a good way to start your day. I'm working from home today though so at least that's good 

C/S:

hmm. I think I'll go with wet hot American summer 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 after ttc break

CD/DPO: 32/ 15ish? 

Timing: sucky

Testing: just waiting on af now

R/R: I feel like I shouldn't be here anymore because I know I'm out after my beta on Monday but I haven't started af yet, just some spotting as of yesterday. I feel like an imposter if I head over to WTO though since af hasn't officially arrived.....where is the thread for in between the TWW and WTO? Lol

C/S:

I don't really have a favorite
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @kiwi2628, I'm an animal lover, so this just makes me angry for you. It's asinine that people neglect their animals and then try to blame you when things go wrong; I'm sorry you're dealing with that alongside a BFN. I hope that lady comes to her senses.

@hartmich I'm also an Apple fan....would that make us iWhores?  :D

@Starla I love Office Space! Being in the insurance industry I can unfortunately relate a little too well 

• Options
    kiwi2628 said:
    @ChefRamsay seriously. People are the worst part of my job.

SITB

I feel like this is true no matter what the job is.  I say daily that I'm happy most of my work is with paper not people.  :/
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 maybe when she finds out how expensive it's going to be to follow through and realizing she has no case she won't do it.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 24/8 

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: today, bfn

R/R: I realize it's super early but the bfn makes me think I'm totally out this month.  Well bring on the X-rays Mr. Dentist.

C/S:

I like sappy/romance movies so I would have to say Pride and  Prejudice.
  • Options
    @kiwi2628
    That is just awful I'm sorry.  I wish people wouldn't suck in such ways when someone is doing their best at their job.

On a side note, we are thinking of adopting a dog (figured out I wasn't allergic to dogs).  But I want to be sure I can make that commitment.
    Me: 35, DH: 35
    Married: 2012
    TTC Since September 2016
  • Options
    I know this question has been asked before, but does anyone recommend a prenatal vitamin or supplement for men?

My H agreed last night to start taking a vitamin like I do, and there are so many to choose from I'm a bit overwhelmed. I've heard good things about ConceptionXR, would that be a good one to start with?

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 15/4

Timing: IUI on -1 and O

Testing: Christmas eve (13dpo)

R/R: I feel like utter crap today.  Just crap. Ugh.

C/S: nope

The Sound of Music
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20/1? Dpo

Timing:  -4, -2, -1

Testing: not unless I have missed af.. Or if I feel brave enough to do it Christmas morning which will be 2/3 days before af is expected 

R/R: I a, a school teacher and we still have one week left until Christmas break!! We get out soo late!!

C/S:

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? I have many favorites.. Love the 80s classics such as grease  dirty dancing! Also love 90s Disney movies!!
  • Options
    sheknows6sheknows6 member
    edited December 2016
    @antoto that thread was great but I'm more looking for specific vitamin/supplement recommendations

we have definitely altered our lifestyles and eating habits but he's not taking anything at the moment so I'm curious what others would suggest

ETA: words are hard sometimes

• Options

CD/DPO: 17/8 ( I think?)

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: Maybe Sunday

R/R: It's snowing. It wasn't supposed to snow today! I drive a little Fiat and was trying to wait til after the holidays to shell out the $ for snow tires...I hope it stops soon otherwise I am in for a harrowing commute home later.

C/S: Still slightly concerned my O day is off again as my temp continues to slowly but surely rise. I slept like shit last night so maybe that has something to do with today's temp, but UGH...DS and I were both sick, so there has been literally NO BD'ing the past week. I am SOL this cycle if my O date is off.

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? True Romance!

Me: 36  DH: 41

DS born 04/24/08

TTC #2: September 2016

My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/681ee7

• Options
    sheknows6 said: 

@Starla I love Office Space! Being in the insurance industry I can unfortunately relate a little too well 

I am in insurance too and totally get what you mean...I even have the red Swingline stapler on my desk! LOL

DS born 04/24/08

• Options
    I feel like this fits today. Plus were talking about movies and it's definitely one of my favorites! 

BTW I'm moving to WTO and none of you ladies better follow me!

This is my 2nd favorite movie! I still quote it ALL THE TIME and it's so old now that 99% of the time I just get blank stares in response, haha.

DS born 04/24/08

• Options
    @antoto do you take the Rainbow Light vitamins as well?  I was going to get some a little while ago and read the reviews about them turning black in the bottle.  Have you seen anything like that with his (or yours)?
  • Options
    @antoto thank you!!!! You ladies are always a wealth of knowledge :)

• Options
    Gotta love sciency AF ;)  Thanks @antoto !
  • Options
    @kiwi2628  I'm so sorry you're having such a rough week, look after yourself 

@starla I don't know enough to give you advise but I have my fingers crossed for you

@hartmich I'm a total apple whore too, can you trade in your old one for a discount?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: not anymore this cycle, have started spotting so just waiting to see if CD1 is today or tomorrow

R/R: nothing to see here, I'm feeling pretty snarky since AF is coming 

C/S: nope 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? So many, I'll go with love actually since it's Christmas 
  • Options
    jpearl2307jpearl2307 member
    edited December 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing:

Testing: next Friday 

R/R: I think I may take a break from TTC for a bit if I am not KU after this cycle. I am getting married on March 11th. :) I'm super pumped since I had to cancel my first once d/t family issues. (I am getting married to the same guy) I have 3 months to plan a wedding! I don't know if I am scared or excited or both
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jpearl2307 I think it's cool you're getting married on 3/11/17 because I was married on 3/17/11  :)
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    @ChefRamsay Sorry for CD1. Thanks for the C/S. 

Hugs for the ladies getting BFN today. Mobile bumping is hard and I'm tired or scrolling. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/ ???

Timing: If I ovulated early like I thought than timing was great. If I'm ovulating now than timing is terrible!

Testing: BFN today (no surprise). Any tips on how to hold out on testing?

R/R: 

C/S: I am going to start temping next month. I got positive OPK on clear blue advanced digitals from the 3rd-8th this month and then I tested randomly today and got a positive on the Wondfo. The most clear I have ever had on a Wondfo. Like @Starla I am also staring to feel like I may be in TWW purgatory for a while.... my cycles have been really wacky since getting off birth control. 

I have trouble sitting through movies. I prefer to watch series since they are max 45 minutes. We are watching Mad Men right now. BUT yes @metrogirl love actually is one movie that I can sit through just once a year. The Holiday is also a favorite one I will watch this time of year, such a great feel good chic flick.