March 2017 Moms

Salt

Anyone else craving salt?

Re: Salt

• All. The. Time. Cannot get enough of it. I may or may not just sometimes drink chicken broth as water haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL EWWWWWW

I just dip my finger in it

• Loading the player...
  • 100%. And I tried to avoid giving into the temptation too much, but my most recent lab work showed that I was actually LOW in sodium, so now I have an excuse to eat all the salty things!!! 
  • I'm the opposite. I want all the sugary things. I did pass my 1hr glucose test so luckily I can have sugar! 
    Me: 24 DH: 27
    High School Sweethearts: 10/13/06
    Married: 10/13/13
    Baby #1 EDD: 3/20/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Salt is so yummy. #TeamSalt

I can't handle sugar this pregnancy.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • npaulie said:
    All. The. Time. Cannot get enough of it. I may or may not just sometimes drink chicken broth as water haha

Stuck in the box-

I'm pretty sure i haven't eaten Ramen since college and in the last two weeks I think I've had it 4 times! Can't get enough!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• I am definitely into salty foods vs sweet. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Do you ladies know what you're having? It's an old wives tale that craving salty foods means you're having a boy.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I crave salt all the time, and I'm having a boy  :D

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I crave salt all the time (to the point where I've "ruined" food for DH because he says it's so overloaded in salt that he can't eat it anymore - I think it's delicious!) and I'm having a girl.... So.... 
  • I'm having a boy and only want the sweet stuff!

Me: 24 DH: 27
    High School Sweethearts: 10/13/06
    Married: 10/13/13
    Baby #1 EDD: 3/20/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you all like salt buy some dried salted plums - saladitos. OMG, somehow they are saltier than salt. 
  • Yay team salt!! I've been all about it since the start of this pregnancy. And having a boy.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • I am the opposite. My taste buds are going haywire and everything tastes TOO salty to me. But ice cream is tasting mighty delicious...

I should add I normally really don't like ice cream. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am having a boy =)