Trouble TTC
Options

Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! I'm new here. We are unexplained infertility. DH and I have one son conceived through IUI, who is now 4. We are TTC #2. We've now done 4 IUI's with Femara, with no success so we're moving on to IVF. I'm on BC right now, and will start stimming a few days after Christmas. 

I wondered if if anyone has experience with BCBS of MA? It appears the coverage is pretty good, but I wondered about coverage for meds, and if anyone was able to get PGD covered? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introducing Myself

• Options
    Welcome @LME06, sorry for your troubles. If that is your son in your signature, he is super-cute! :)

I don't have and experience with BCBS of MA - you might also have luck posting on the Infertility board. A lot of those women are really knowledgeable about IVF coverage, etc.
  • Options
    Hello, I am sorry you have to be here but glad you joined us.
    I also do not have any experience with BCBS of MA but I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

and I agree with @funkykey If that is your little one in your signature, he's adorable :)
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome @LME06. I'm just beginning my treatment journey (IUI #1 in Feb) and am on DHs Federal BCBS plan, however he works in MA and we live in NH. His plan does cover meds (they are affiliated with CVS Caremark I believe) but we are totally OOP for treatment.  
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    Welcome @LME06. I'm glad to hear IUI worked for you once, but sorry it hasn't this time around. Good luck with your IVF! 
  • Options
    Welcome! I am brand new here myself. I don't have BCBS of MA. We have insurance that's affiliated with Tricare. Best of luck with IVF!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker