February 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread w/o 12/12

Crazy morning tomorrow so I'm starting this up early. Vent away! 

Re: Symptoms Thread w/o 12/12

• All my nails are breaking! Minor complaint but still annoying when I only have a couple good scratching nails left. I've suddenly had an increase in discharge too. Frequent BH, and baby is now hitting several sensitive spots at once, like his goal is to see how uncomfortable he can make me in the quickest amount of time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been away far too long from the boards. I am officially 32 weeks today and over the last week I have felt noticeably more downwards pressure, especially tonight. This is my first pregnancy, Sonia this what they mean by the baby is dropping? I definitely know she is head down now and has been doing bicycle kicks in my abdomen, but the rest confuses me. Potty breaks have increased and my skin is soooo dry!
  • Loading the player...
  • BH pretty often, either because my bladder is too full or because I haven't been drinking enough. Really can't win! I also noticed the start of some stretch marks. I'm mostly surprised that so far they aren't on my stomach, but rather on my butt and my "love handle" area on my sides 
  • 30 weeks today and the hormones seemed to have jumped it up a notch.  Crying at least twice a day.     Lots of kicks and BH!
  • My skin is so dry all of a sudden! Granted, my skin gets dry every winter, but it seems worse nowadays. Especially my knuckles, and my lips are always chapped.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mrslittlemacmrslittlemac member
    edited December 2016
    BH like crazy, and I have a tiny noggin shoved under my ribs. Sneezing and coughing pisses her off, so my left hip and pelvis in general take a beating--frequently now, because I have a cold. Also tweaked a ligament or tendon in my hip from slipping on the ice the other day. Thankful I didn't fall, but I'm the waddliest of waddlers now because it just hurts to walk. Sigh. 33 weeks.
  • I've been so irritable and emotional this last week.

Also, i noticed two new stretch marks on my belly. I already had a few from my previous pregnancy but these are the first I've noticed this time around. Womp womp. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • After an eventful week last week with a stomach bug and winding up in the hospital with dehydration, I am finally feeling like myself again. 

I'm 30 weeks today, and the heartburn is out of control. It's affecting my sleep and sucks so bad. Other than that, I'm generally just uncomfortable. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @imalwaysme79 glad you are feeling better!
  • Dry nose, I walk like a granny, and I would love nothing more than a good night sleep!
  • I had to make my seat in the car more upright because my normal driving position now makes me feel like my ab muscles (what ab muscles?) are working really hard.

+1 to being a waddler and having to mouth breath all night due to whatever is going on in my nose (it's stuffy and extremely dry all at the same time).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My BHs have been waaaaay better. But last night I cried in the shower because I couldn't see what I was shaving. I'll blame the hormones for those crazy emotions, LOL!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think I might have SPD.  Last week I had a lot of pain coming from my pelvic bone that I thought was just from, um, relations.   But, by Friday night I could barely walk or roll over without pain.   It seems worse at night,  and depending on how much activity I have done.  I called the doctor today,  and as I guessed,  nothing to do but rest,  use Tylenol and try a heating pad.  Um, I have 3 kids and it is two weeks until Christmas.  I can't not be mobile.  Other than my dentist appointment,  this is the first chance I have had today to actually sit down with my feet up.  

Everytime I get think,  this can't be normal, and this isn't my first rodeo,  I am reminded that each pregnancy is different and that I am old.  

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aw @Partyof6? That sounds painful!! I don't really know anything about it, but do you think it could help to elevate your hips up a little while laying down or resting on the couch? Also,  you're not "old" :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • tishbtishb member
    edited December 2016
    I feel old too @Partyof6? ! I'm generally okay-ish walking and standing, but when I roll over in bed, I want to cry every time! I told DH it feels like my vag might break in half!  :D
  • @Partyof6?, I have had SPD with all of mine to varying degrees.  I finally gave in and bought a support belt that has helped some.  I still have pain but not as bad as I have gotten to at this point before.  Some people say chiropractor or PT helps but I haven't tried those.  Honestly the thing that helped me the most in the past was being put on bedrest- which obviously isn't going to help chasing after your 3 other kids!  Good luck

• I can't believe people are still boning....
    LOL it's one of the only activities I can still enjoy without pain of some sort. Even eating has kind of sucked lately!
  • foxrosy said:
    kswiger06 said:
    I can't believe I forgot constipation!!! I've never had constipation like this before, and it's not cool
    Many of you know I've been struggling with constipation and I must admit it's gone to another level. Like almost having to stick my finger up my butt level. Ai yi yi!
    I thought you were referencing my almost finger up the butt  :D
    Team No Action over here. I don't have the energy. I'll bone if I need to get labor started.
  • lemieuxklemieuxk member
    edited December 2016
    I can't even with the constipation. I've gone from working out 3-4 days a week, teaching fitness classes, to literally not leaving bed except to pee. My body is.......displeased with me. Plus I have to discuss it with the nurse every hour all day. I'm usually kind of modest so this is less than enjoyable. 

I wish I could offer some sage advice but the hospital says colace, metamucil, hydration, and bargaining with your higher power.
  • foxrosy said:
    kswiger06 said:
    I can't believe I forgot constipation!!! I've never had constipation like this before, and it's not cool
    Many of you know I've been struggling with constipation and I must admit it's gone to another level. Like almost having to stick my finger up my butt level. Ai yi yi!
    Yes, I believe we may be at the same level.   :|
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • TMI AHEAD

As I was unfortunately stuck on the toilet, but unable to actually pass anything. My body did that force push and I suddenly lost my confidence in another med free birth as I was reminded of pleading with a higher power (  ;)@lemieuxk ) to not have another push while delivering my daughter.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    I haven't since about 20 weeks. I feel swollen down there and it hurts like a biatch. 

Just foreplay for us at this point.... and it seems to be on a rare occasion :confused:
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
    I suggested "trying" sometime last week and was turned down :(
    This after a night full of dreams where I came on to DH and he turned me down.
    Not feeling great about my overall sex appeal at this point...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's been a couple weeks here too. It's just so awkward and hard to find a position that works well for both of us. H hasn't complained yet but I feel bad.
  • Lots of BH, pressure down low like she is jamming her skull down there hard, and strong movements...she is making my belly feel like an earthquake lol. We can see her body parts pushing out of my belly now too...she has a fondness for sticking her back or butt out really hard and then it pops back in, and also jamming a foot in my belly button (well I am assuming it is a foot, not really sure). 
  • Anyone having pain under their breasts? I get a daily pain right under my boobs above my belly...whether I am wearing a bra or not. It wraps around so I don't know if it is just from how big my uterus got or how baby is positioned. I'm clueless, I just know it freakin hurts
  • Miralax has been my magic solution to the constipation.  Combine it with Gatorade to help my salt intake and it's my magical morning drink.  I don't know why I waited so long to start taking it!

Team no action here and it's been that way for a long time.  My pelvis feels like it is splitting apart, why would I want to do that?  I just want to get thru the next few weeks in the least amount of pain possible. 

• Team no bone here. It's so uncomfortable and I've never felt less sexy in my life.  I'm just trying to survive, no time for sexy time on top of survival. 
  • I am also le sad about the lack of sex - and that is now my favorite new expression!
  • Oh, Lord, the acid reflux. Especially at night -- I never had this with my other pregnancies.

• Also team no bone but I was feeling super guilty. I'm feeling far less guilty knowing that everyone else is having a drought too. 

My restless legs are out of control. I've been using heat, squats, and Tylenol but I'm still sleeping like shit. 
  • My 2nd tri sex drive is long gone but I haven't thrown in the towel quite yet. Mostly because I know that after I give birth I won't want that thing anywhere near me!!!!!!!
    This! My drive isn't totally gone, but mostly I know it's going to be quite a while after the birth!