February 2017 Moms

Appointments: Week of December 12

All appointments, all the time.

Re: Appointments: Week of December 12

• Fortunately, no doctor's appointments this week. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have my first 2 week appointment on Thursday. Ill be right at 30weeks. I am also having my elective 4D ultrasound. I hope she cooperates. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Just my usual, OB, home nurse, weekly ultrasound. Waiting for a call to get an appointment with the pediatric nephrologist which will probably be this week but may be next week. 
  • Regular 32 week check up tomorrow. I think in 2 weeks when I go back, I'll be scheduling my c-section!
  • I'm sitting at my appointment waiting to see the doc. It's so weird to think I'm 33 weeks! And I really want to see baby so bad!!! 
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• I have a regular appointment on weds for my 32 week check up. Every appointment, I wonder if it will be the one to check fo strep B  :s lol mostly I just can't believe that we are all (roughly) this far along!!

@Gretchypoo I'm so glad for you, that your new Dr has put to rest some of your worries or fears. It sounds like he will do his best to let you still have some of your more preferred options. That's just great!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a regular ob appt tomorrow. Nothing special though. 

@kswiger06 generally they test for strep b at 36 weeks. And if you have a dr that does cervical checks that's normally when they start those as well. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • guess what guys..

another print out of my kid's nuts.  Now coming at a weekly rate. 
    Is it a different tech each time?
  • @kswiger06 I think you've still got a few weeks, they do it at 36 weeks maybe? 
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks @lct2008 I couldn't remember when they check for strep B, I just remember that it was later in pregnancy, and that the first time I heard "I'll swab your rectum too" I was like "wait!!! What?? You said you're swabbing where?!" Lol I was not expecting it, and now I just want it over with haha

And @homemake
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @homemake no it's my actual OB!!!!! 
  • @PerraSucia lmfao still a boy?  :D
  • Sizing scan this morning, 3lb 15oz at 30 weeks-ish. They un-did a prior change to my EDD, and I'm due Feb 19 now. 4 days of progress today, very proud, lol. He dropped from 95% to 75% for weight, so that may be why they did it  :p

Side-note; he grew 11 oz in 6 days, and the OB said that's right on-track O.O They're growing fast!! 
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Gretchypoo man unless he decides differently.. which would be the most ironic at this point
  • @Gretchypoo man unless he decides differently.. which would be the most ironic at this point
    LOL! 
  • @PerraSucia, is your OB male?  I had 2 male OBs the first time and instead of nice cute profile pics I would get skull face pictures.  I always cracked up laughing and just attributed it to their humor.  It was a girl and wonder what I would have gotten if it was a boy.

• I think he MAY just be at a crap angle so I either get an eye socket or some balls.
    This made me laugh SO HARD for some reason!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Check up with the Dr on 12/16. Should be an ultrasound this time around, especially with the bouts of pressure I have been getting, but baby girl has def grown and she likes to stick her body parts as far out of my belly as she can, which put on a nice little show for DH the other night. He was just staring in amazement  
  • 2 week appt coming up on friday! Yay Hopefully My weight has slowed down and it will be a quick visit!  

• First two week appt on Thursday.  I can't remember if I get an ultrasound this one or next. I haven't seen her in 10 weeks so it would be nice 
  • I have my 30 week appointment Thursday. Hopefully I get to see her again, I haven't since the 20 week scan! I'm hoping it goes smoothly, I have a 5 hour drive planned for that evening to see my baby sister graduate college!

• Normal 2 week check-up today.  I had it moved up after hurting my back 2 days ago and just being miserable yesterday at work.  I am the one dressed in yoga pants today because there was no way I was changing out of my comfy clothes.  Got a surprise NST added since I have been contracting.  Probably will have a cervix check before I am done too.  

• 30/31 week appointment 12/16, which is my last monthly appointment! I can't believe I'm about to be going in every two weeks... that is my biggest sign so far that we are getting close to the end.

They said they will do an US this time, is that standard? It sounds like lots of you are getting them, but I thought 20 weeks was the last one unless you were higher risk.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @WinchesterGirl I have not heard of it being standard at any point past the 20 week anatomy scan - my practice only does additional ultrasounds later if there is a specific reason. I will have one at 34-36 weeks to check the baby's growth, but that's only because I have GD. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @WinchesterGirl +1 to getting another US bc of GD. I wouldn't be getting one if I wasnt "high risk" unless they thought she was breech. Maybe it is standard for your provider?
  • @WinchesterGirl I am getting one tomorrow to check where my placenta is. They want it 2 cm from the cervix and I was like 1.7 at the 20 week. I'm also measuring a week behind. The doc said anything within 2 weeks is totally fine but since we are in there, they are going to do a growth scan too. But, she emphasized she wouldn't be doing a growth scan if my placenta was higher. 
  • 30/31 week appointment 12/16, which is my last monthly appointment! I can't believe I'm about to be going in every two weeks... that is my biggest sign so far that we are getting close to the end.

They said they will do an US this time, is that standard? It sounds like lots of you are getting them, but I thought 20 weeks was the last one unless you were higher risk.
    My doctor does one at 30 weeks standard for every patient.  The US tech told me he was going to order it before he even told me cause he does it with everyone.  I think it just depends on the provider.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I will ask when I go in Friday, but maybe it's just their practice. It seemed odd to me, but it sounds like it varies place to place.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I'm 33 weeks and seeing my OB tomorrow and hoping to get written off on modified work hours. I am so uncomfortable! After this one, my OB appointments start going to every 2 weeks (monthly prior).
  • So apparently I now have a growth scan appointment and a dietitian appointment on Friday. Yay to seeing baby! boo to 3 hrs of appointments on Friday morning.
  • This week is crazy! I had a MW appt on Monday, GP today to follow up on new anxiety meds since that was getting worse as pregnancy progressed. Wednesday is my diabetes clinic appointment, then I finish Friday off with a growth ultrasound and a meeting with my OB since I am now on Insulin for my GD and he will be in charge. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker