March 2017 Moms

One week old

mrsmcfrecklesmrsmcfreckles member
edited December 2016 in March 2017 Moms
Ansley is one week old today!  All things considered, she's doing awesome.  She is up to 1 lb 15 oz.  She's still on a vent but she's stable; no meds.  We found out yesterday she does have a heart murmur (moderate PDA) and will either need medicine or surgery to correct it.  Otherwise our tiny girl is perfect.  I'm so thankful we got those 12 days on bedrest and the steroid shots.  I'm not 100% but I'm getting around a lot better. Recovery from a c section is better than I thought it would be. However I am so emotional and hormonal. I cried yesterday because someone left the toilet paper roll on the floor instead of putting it the holder.   Crazy!  

My milk finally came in and pumping is going well.  Ansley is on a continuous drip, she gets .7 ml per hour. It's the one thing I can actually do for her right now. 

We have a facebook page that I try to update daily: www.facebook.com/andthencameansley

Miss you guys!! 

Re: One week old

• She's so beautiful, mama. And you are doing amazing. Cry if you need to: no shame! Pump all you can. Talk to her and surround her with your love. I know you say it's all you can do, but it is a LOT. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a great update! She's beautiful. Thanks for keeping us in the loop :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Great update!
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Thanks for the update! Hope your baby girl continues to grow big and strong....hang in there mama! 
  • She's beautiful! Glad to hear you are both doing well!
  • She is amazing and you are doing such a wonderful job mama! Thanks for keeping us updated! <3
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Oh how precious is she?!?! You are amazing mama! You and miss Ansley are still in my prayers! 
  • Praise God for your strong little fighter! She looks great for her age!! I'm so glad your milk has come in and you can do that for her--it makes such a huge difference!! Praying for you as you lean on God for strength, hope, and of course for her to grow healthy and strong!
  • Continuing to pray for you and Ansley and your family! Stay strong - she is SO precious!
  • Oh so wonderful. thanks for the update! so glad to hear that she's thriving 
  • Thank you for the update; I'm so glad things are going well! I'm also so happy for you that recovery hasn't been too bad and that you are able to provide her the gift of your milk.  <3
  • Amazing update and continuing to send prayers and big hugs to your whole family. 

Happy one week little peanut!
  • liepertsmliepertsm member
    edited December 2016
    Glad things are going well for you and Ansley! She is beautiful!! Continuing to send thoughts and prayers for you!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Oh she's so precious! Many many hugs mama! 
  • I've been following your progress on facebook and am sending you guys so much love! You are uninaginably strong, and your little lady is just perfect. ❤️
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers. So glad to here she is doing so well! She's a fighter for sure!
  • So happy she's doing well! Lots of positive thoughts! 
  • Yay Ansley! I love reading your updates on Facebook. Rooting for you!
  • Aww so glad she's doing well & happy for the great update!! Continuing to send prayers & positive thoughts for you and your family!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so happy your little one is doing so well. 
    Me: 35      Hubs: 27
    Married: 07/04/13
    BFP #1: 8/14/14, Baby Girl born 4/16/15
    BFP #2: 6/21/16, Baby Girl born 2/11/17
    BFP #3: 1/26/19, EDD 10/8/19
    Fur Babies: 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (Piper and Mia)
  • Thanks for the update, so happy for you that she is doing well!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Looks like she is doing beautifully, and you are doing wonderful work as her mother! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • *lurking from August 17 BMB* @mrsmcfreckles I have two friends who gave birth to babies at 1 lb. and 1lb. 5 oz. within the last 4 and 10 months. They both had surgeries, but are doing well and are home now!! Good luck on your journey.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility