April 2017 Moms

FFFC

How is it already Friday again? Flame free confession time! 

Re: FFFC

• I'm at a conference today. I lied and said I had to be back early just so I can skip the last session and not sit in rush hour traffic. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not only did I get cut off in the parking garage this morning, they guy who cut in front of me didn't have a keycard to enter our parking area. He and his wife stared me town as they drove in front of me, so when they got stuck at the gate, I angrily got out of my car and swiped them in. I just gave them a "You're an idiot" look as the gate beeped to which he said, "uhhhh sorry"  I don't even care if they were a client. That was stupid of them. It felt awesome when I thought about what must have been going through their minds as this angry pregnant woman came stomping toward their car. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Dannylion24Dannylion24 member
    edited December 2016
    Same deal here @cafedisco - when my husband walked through the door a day early my first thought was, "wait - but we just got into our groove" as he riled them all into oblivion 20 minutes before bedtime ... 

edit; words, tense, all of it. 
  • I'm glad I'm not alone @Dannylion24.  I seriously feel like an ass for even thinking it.  But....DD is so much more of a pill around the both of us. We parent differently, which is fine, but it throws her off I think.  She never plays independently when he's around. And, not to be that person, but I just think I'm better with her overall.  It's not some magic I have, but I'm a teacher, I have tons of practice with dealing with bad behavior so I know my standard responses without getting emotional or upset. He doesn't.

Sigh. Good thing my DH is handsome ;)
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17