March 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 12/9

It's Friday, got anything to confess?? 

Re: FFFC 12/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I change my panties at least twice a day because I cannot remember to use a damn panty liner.
    Same
  • Options
    I change my panties at least twice a day because I cannot remember to use a damn panty liner.
    You are not alone! 
  • Options
    I'm really irritated that all the women I know that are pregnant are all due in March and I don't want to be around any of them. I have this dream that they will all have babies and I will end up without mines. I have 3 family members and 3 friends who are all due in March. I try to dodge them all except for my younger cousin who is unexpectedly pregnant and the child's father broke up with her soon as he found out. I had my first child young so I just try to help her anyway I can because she's a little depressed. 
  • Options
    I'm giving a massive side eye this morning to the board of education where I live for closing schools for a snow day. Ladies...we literally got 3" of snow. Yesterday everyone was freaking out about the "snowstorm" coming in and the most amount of snow we were supposed to get was 4". Being from Ohio, this is all laughable to me. 
  • Options
    I'm excited that the weather forecast is predicting snow for 8 of the next 14 days! Not sure if that's more of a UO or a confession though
  • Options
    I had to have my husband inspect my lady parts and get an ingrown hair out for me because I couldn't see down there. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To add onto @howdthathappen

I really enjoy picking out ingrown hairs.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Yes, me too! So that can be the second part of my FFC - I was sad I couldn't do it. ha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Mmmm. I'm all about the blackheads. When I'm super stressed DH caves and let's me pick at his back. Haha. 
  • Options
    I love popping pimples- if DH has one I beg him if I can pop it for him. 
  • Options
    kiyamurph said:
    I'm giving a massive side eye this morning to the board of education where I live for closing schools for a snow day. Ladies...we literally got 3" of snow. Yesterday everyone was freaking out about the "snowstorm" coming in and the most amount of snow we were supposed to get was 4". Being from Ohio, this is all laughable to me. 
    Lol. We get a snow day for a dusting in VA
    BabyFruit Ticker