March 2017 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday: 12/8

Re: Thankful Thursday: 12/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also thankful for health! I had a stomach issue earlier this week that was no fun. Long story short, I puked at school and then threw up the drink at my glucose test on Monday, but things seem to be back to normal now.

Like many of you said, I'm also thankful for every little movement. I'm feeling him a lot more often now and I'm with you, @dubcompanion...it brightens my whole day! DH finally got to feel a kick this week and it really made him happy too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Options
    @Happyhiker What a wonderful milestone! It's so reassuring to know we've reached a stage that if baby arrives sooner than expected, he/she has an extremely high chance of being perfectly healthy in the long run. :)

@kjd291 Hope you feel better soon too. I left work at noon since I just keep feeling worse. I don't have an appetite, although I'm forcing myself to eat some food. Great point that overall we're healthy and that we have strong enough bodies to recover!

@liepertsm Stomach bugs are the worst. :( I'm glad it was brief! I'm also excited for you that your DH gets to feel kicks now! 

• Options
    @dubcompanion glad you could get out early! Rest up and feel better soon!!
  • Options
    So thankful for pizza today. :) But I'm also thankful for a warm house and great job, and little baby jabs, even if they're mostly felt in my cervix. It's good to know he's partying in there.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    I was at work reading over the maternity leave application and I was thinking to myself how thankful I am to be working during my pregnancy this time. I got laid off at 3 months pregnant because of a mass closure of the company I worked for. I wasn't able to find work in time and I spent the 6 months depressed not working so I'm thankful I have my job and can actually say I'm working up until my due date. (Or maybe 2 weeks before). 
  • Options
    I'm thankful that I passed my glucose test and I don't have chloestasis which I made them test me for. Although, I am mildly anemic and my doctor told me to start talking iron supplements. I've always been anemic and this is the first time a doctor has suggested I do this while pregnant.