January 2015 Moms

Free Sample Huggies Diaper/Wipes

I just went to enter my reward points out of my Huggies wipes and saw they are offering a free sample of their Snugglers diapers and Natural Care wipes.  Click here and sign up to get yours!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Free Sample Huggies Diaper/Wipes

• nah82nah82 member
    edited August 2014
    I tried a pack of Walmart's brand, Parent's Choice with #1.  HATED them because the tape was so long you had to overlap it which was annoying when you needed to change it.  I tried Luvs because I had a coupon, they were good.  Not sure if they have NB/size 1.  They sell them at Dollar General and Family Dollar around here, so maybe check a different store?  Huggies seemed to leak more when I tried them, they ran a little smaller and I preferred the Pampers NB because they had the wetness indicator stripe.  But, free is free!  Different diapers work better for different babies.  We are a Pampers diaper family because my MIL works at a hospital that allows her to order Pampers at wholesale price, so I really only ever buy at the store if we didn't order in time and are going to run out before the shipment comes in.

I do like buying the Huggies wipes that come in the bigger size zip top bag over Pampers wipes because they aren't all packaged in separate packs in there, I can just reach into the zip top bag instead of putting one of the individual packs into a wipes container.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • With my son I used Pampers at first and then discovered the Target store brand ones. They were awesome then so I'm hoping they're still good. Huggies always leaked for me but I just request the sample (thanks OP.) Luvs didn't work well for us either.
    Me: 31 DH:36
    DSS: 15 DS: 7
    DD born 1/3/15

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • vjdk07 said:
    With my son I used Pampers at first and then discovered the Target store brand ones. They were awesome then so I'm hoping they're still good. Huggies always leaked for me but I just request the sample (thanks OP.) Luvs didn't work well for us either.
    Huggies snug and dry worked best for my daughter, but they leaked like crazy for my son. We only used pampers with him. The luvs have a strong chemical smell that bothers me. The target ones worked okay for my son, but with coupons and sales, the pampers were actually less expensive. I'm hoping to do cloth diapers with this baby, but it's always good to have backups. 

I refuse to use pampers wipes though. They feel almost slimy to me. The huggies natural care ones are the best. We still use them even though my kids are out of diapers. 
  • I keep getting free samples from baby clubs its really good! My last sample was from https://www.fabfreesamples.co.uk/free-hipp-organic-food/ and it was really good!