April 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is one thing you love about motherhood? FTMs, what is something are you looking forward to about being a mom?
BabyFetus Ticker
Married: 12-04-06 
Annabelle: 1-1-08
Patrick: 8-15-10
EDD: 4-20-17

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a carrot or endive

Appointments this week? nope

Symptoms? Reflux, still deal with some nausea, I'm exhausted.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not this week

GTKY: What is one thing you love about motherhood? FTMs, what is something are you looking forward to about being a mom? I guess I would say watching the little people they are developing into as they get older. Annabelle turns 9 in a few weeks, she is a smart, funny, sensitive, strong-willed, independent child.  Patrick is 6 and he's a caring, sweet, smart, creative, rough-and-tumble kind of guy.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? Box of mac n cheese

Appointments this week? I have one on Monday

Symptoms? Not many, mostly just back and forth between starving and bloated. Enjoying all the kicks, punches, and rolls.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I really wish DS were sleeping better lately. It takes me so much thrashing and maneuvering to get comfortable in bed, only to have to get up again.

GTKY: What is one thing you love about motherhood? FTMs, what is something are you looking forward to about being a mom? I love sweet toddler kisses and being called mommy. I love that he loves and needs me. I also love sweaty, soft little newborn heads to kiss while wrapped on my front. I'm looking forward to that again.
  • Loading the player...