October 2016 Moms

Re: TMI Tuesday 12.06.2016

• We did the sexing last night, and it was the best it has been in what seems like forever!
  • We did the sexing last night, and it was the best it has been in what seems like forever!
    Just got cleared by the DR yesterday and H was all for it. I told him not until he buys some lube. 
  • Loading the player...
  • The first few times lube would have been super beneficial, but I seem to be back to go-mode now ;)
  • I found out from the DR yesterday that your body is in menapause mode while BF. That's what causes the dryness and hot flashes (I've been getting these all the time). So lube will def be necessary. 
  • DTD for the first time last week (6 weeks post CS) and it hurt so bad even with lube. I'm not BFing so I wonder why it hurt so much. Haven't done it since, been too afraid. 
  • @kmyers228 Even if you're not BFing, obviously your hormones (and vagina) have been through the ringer, and it will definitely take some time to heal, especially for you FTMs. How quickly you heal also depends on the elasticity of your skin and your immune system, so keep that body healthy and happy so your vag can go back to being healthy and happy too!
    And don't stop DTD out of fear, instead, have your H know not to set his expectations too high, and to be as gentle and slow as you need him to be and be prepared to have to stop. These things take time and patience (and continued use of lube) at first.
  • I was terrified to do it the first time and was pleasantly surprised with how great it was. I was like be so gentle!  ...maybe don't be so gentle lol. Definitely with the lube though! I just had the Paraguard IUD put in last Friday and had some period like bleeding that's slowing down so I'm a little nervous again but I think it should be fine.

@kmyers228 if at first you don't succeed try, try again! maybe have a glass of wine to help you loosen up a bit too. And foreplay is absolutely necessary despite what men think lol especially in this instance. Maybe try during the day on a weekend or something when LO naps too... after a long day even if you're game mentally your body might be too tired.

@AllyTheKid good on ya girl! Enjoy that sexing 
  • Thanks haha

I second the wine (I'd go with margaritas if it were me, but to each their own). Alcohol always seem to help drop inhibitions and fears of any kind. FI made me a couple margaritas a while back and I had forgotten just how nice it is to have a few drinks and let loose a bit!
  • Sexing wasn't so bad. I didn't even have the opportunity to get lube but I also had a c section so it probably wasn't as bad as it is for the natural mommas. My issue is I really don't have a want to do it. I feel like any sex drive I had is shot. Hopefully it'll get better once things aren't as crazy around here. 
  • @Ladybug2821 It'll come back to you in no time :)
  • Yeah my drive to do it is pretty low as well cause I'm super tired as soon as baby falls asleep and my mind just doesn't turn off.
  • My mind is on baby all the time so I'm def not thinking about it. 
  • Anybody experience EWCM while taking birth control? This is the first time I've seen any since before I got PG with Johnny, I was under the impression that its supposed to change the consistency to make it thick and less inhabitable? 
    Awesome, now that I finally enjoy sex again I'm uncertain about this implant :(