December 2016 Moms

GD club check-in 12/7/16

How many weeks are you?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?  New complaints? 

RRQ?

What are you absolutely sick of eating on this diet?
*SIGGY*
Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
#2 due Christmas 2016. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GD club check-in 12/7/16

• How many weeks are you?  37+3

How big is baby? Romaine lettuce.

How are you feeling?  New complaints?  Exhaustion is getting worse.  Getting up from sitting or lying down is more difficult.  Finally seeing some swelling in my ankles.

RRQ?  My husband is constantly picking fights with me over stupid things and I am ready to smack him.

What are you absolutely sick of eating on this diet?  Peanut butter and cheese.
    *SIGGY*
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• How many weeks are you? 36+5

How big is baby? We had a growth scan Friday (36 weeks) he was measuring 6 1/2 pounds... which seems large to me with the chance of him growing a half pound a week but they said is in the 53rd percentile so I guess it's actually normal.

How are you feeling?  New complaints?  Tired, wish I could sleep more at night before there's a baby here but that's just not happening.  Wishing it was the end of December and not the beginning.

RRQ? At my ultrasound my cervix was measuring 3.85 cm and according to Google is closer to the 28-32 week mark, not 36, so I cried because he will definitely be in there until his due date or after, I was hoping for a week or so early just because of DH's time off at work.  Then I started crying because I should be ecstatic that he is so healthy and doing so well and I felt guilty that it wasn't my first reaction.

What are you absolutely sick of eating on this diet? Cheese, eggs, pretty much everything.  I am down to about 2 meals I am allowed to eat at dinner without spiking... four more weeks... I can do this four more weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • @BenNSarah I forgot about eggs!  lol.  Surprisingly, since I eat them almost daily.  I have been trying to eat them differently though.  Last week, I used leftover Brussels and bacon, sauteed with onion, added some frozen spinach, and put in some eggs and cheese and baked it for a really delicious frittata.  Of course, I only ate it a few times before I was absolutely sick of it.

They will probably check you manually next visit if they haven't already.  You're so close!!
    *SIGGY*
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• How many weeks are you? 39 weeks tomorrow!

How big is baby? He was 8lbs 2oz at my growth scan last Thursday. Doc is estimating 9lbs at birth.

How are you feeling?  New complaints? Baby had a decel at my NST on Monday which led to 5 hours in labor and delivery. I think it was human error and they didn't have the sensor in the right spot and he dodged it. Way to create anxiety though. He nailed all the tests at the hospital though.

RRQ? Mostly ready to be done, come on baby!

What are you absolutely sick of eating on this diet? Eggs eww.
  • squiddy224squiddy224 member
    edited December 2016
    How many weeks are you?  38 + 3

How big is baby?  Ultrasound tech estimated she was about 7 lbs at my growth scan two weeks ago, so maybe 7 1/2 by now?

How are you feeling?  New complaints?  Lots of pelvic pressure. Getting difficult to move around. Was dilated 3cm yesterday at MD office  (which was from "about a fingertip" at my appointment the day before), so I was sent to L&D as a precaution. Didn't dilate any further in the two hours at the hospital so they sent me home. Was having contractions but not consistently, and they seem to have slowed down now.

RRQ?  I'm just ready for her to get here. Even going to the bathroom is a chore at this point and forget about getting much sleep.

What are you absolutely sick of eating on this diet?  Nothing that I've really gotten sick of so far.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How many weeks are you?  36 weeks 6 days

How big is baby? Last tuesday the baby measured around 5lbs 6oz.

How are you feeling?  New complaints?  Feeling good, I have a feeling this baby is coming sooner rather than later. Still craving a ton of food I can't have, and with the Holiday season Christmas cookies are not helping!! Feeling like I got "kicked in the crotch" almost like it's bruised when i walk.....anyone else feel that?

RRQ? Ready to meet this little cutie!! and to finally find out boy or girl!!

What are you absolutely sick of eating on this diet? Eggs in the morning.