1st Trimester

Pregnant or not?

lolagomezlolagomez member
edited January 2017 in 1st Trimester
Hi guys,

Recently, on Monday, I took a blood test that says positive. Today I had an appointment for pap and the Dr did an ultrasound but he told me that he can't see anything. He told me that it can be an too early to see it or maybe ectopic pregnancy. I was reading around and some people say something about the sack (here's when you can notice this is my first time pregnant) but my Dr didn't say anything about it. Told me that make a quantitative test. By experience, Any of you can told me anything about this situation?

Thanks y'all!

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Pregnant or not?

• Congrats. If you just got a positive test on Monday then it would be too early to see anything on an ultrasound. If your hcg is rising appropriately then you should be able to see a sac around 5wks. 
  • Just as an FYI, it's against the TOU to ask the community if you are pregnant, so you may see this post get closed.

What is your estimated gestational age? PP is correct that there is usually nothing to be seen until 5 weeks or so (my OB doesn't even entertain an US until 8-9 weeks unless there is cause for concern).  The quantitative test will check to make sure that your HCG levels are doubling appropriately, which would confirm your pregnancy.

Also, if I were you I would edit the picture on your original post to remove your personal information. There be creeps on the interwebs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"