Pregnant after a Loss

TW: Goodbye and thank you

TW:  high risk Panorama results

Hi all, 
i haven't updated in awhile so I thought id do so and say goodbye. To recap- cystic hygroma found on ultrasound at 10w5d, Panorama came back greater than 99/100 for Trisomy 18. After a long wait to get into the perinatologist (which is 3 hours way from us) we finally were seen last week. Ultrasound showed baby boy still has the hygroma, hands closed, and an omphalocele (intestines on outside). So heartbreaking but we expected that type of news. It was too early for amnio (and too late for CVS) so we go back next week for amnio to confirm for sure. Drs almost certain it's T18 though given everything they've seen. Even on small chance it's not T18, I would have to deliver there and baby would still need immediate surgeries to put intestines back. Which is usually not fatal, but still very sad that's our best case scenario and it's such a small chance it's "just" that. 

Anyway, given our almost certain diagnosis and the heartbreaking decisions we have to make, I don't feel it would be appropriate to post anymore. I want you all to focus on your healthy babies and pregnancies please. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and kind words. As a PGAL momma I know it's hard to read these posts. Thank you for everything and I'll be praying for all of you. xoxo 

Re: TW: Goodbye and thank you

• @1inthehopper so sorry to hear about what you are faced with. It's every expecting mothers worst scenario and I'm truly sorry. It was so nice having you here and I'll miss you. Wishing you strength and peace. 
  • I'm so sorry. Praying for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry, my friend. We will miss you. Please know I am praying for you and your family. Praying strength and peace, as Bok Bagok said, and hope for the future. 
  • Im very sorry, this is heartbreaking and I know my self and the other girl here are there with you. I pray for strength for you. You will be missed here, but I hope we see you back when you are ready, you're in my thoughts, take care of your self.
  • I've been checking this space to see how things were going with you. I'm so sorry to hear about the devastating diagnosis. Sending you love and peace during these difficult days. <3 

A

2010: son born 9/1 

2013: 2 miscarriages + d&cs, both at 10 weeks: April & July

2014: son #2 born 6/29

2016: Baby girl stillborn at 21w6d 4/29 and baby boy stillborn at 20w 3d 11/16

• I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • I am just seeing this now and not sure you are reading the comments.  But from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I can imagine the decision that you have to make.  Whichever one it is that you do my prayers are with you.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thank you, everyone