April 2017 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying 12/1

What's giving us the feels this week?!

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 12/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex Awww your cat story has my teary eyed at work! I also have a cat who is 16 (she stays at my mom's thought because it's the only home she's ever known). And she is getting older and it's about that time (has been for about a year). I'm so sad just thinking about it. Hugs to you! I know the feels.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Awww @SnarkasaurusRex I'm sorry for the loss of your kitty! I honestly can't remember if I already posted about this, but we had to put our German Shepard down two weeks ago bc he suddenly couldn't walk and was in a lot of pain and even though he was only with us 4 years (he was already 5 when we adopted him), the older kids don't really remember a time without him and so they are taking it pretty hard and it kills me when my 3 year old randomly starts looking for him. Pets are family!
  • Options
    1. I finally let myself start season 5 of Call the Midwife. I haven't let myself watch it the whole pregnancy because I didn't think I could handle it. I was right. So much crying.  

2. ::TW:: A friend's wife lost her baby yesterday. She was as far along as I was when I lost. And the two friends I know are struggling with infertility right now are tired and frustrated. I hate it for them. Motherhood is a hard road. 
  • Options
    The show 'This Is Us'. I find myself connecting so much to the characters of Rebecca and Jack as they struggle to meet all of their kids unique needs and it hits me in the feels because I am so worried about how we will do the same thing with ours when #2 is born. The writers of that show are masters at squeezing out the most amount of tears in an hour.
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Seeing people with doting partners. Mine hasn't touched my stomach on purpose since August. He doesn't ask how I'm feeling or how I'm doing. He probably doesn't even know what the due date is. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • Options
    I'm sorry @NurseLaLa. Does he come with you to appointments and ultrasounds? I know sometimes it takes awhile for partners to come around because they are not living in that daily reminder. Hopefully your partner will come around soon.
  • Options
    Since I was out sick today, I did school pickup. My step sons have been semi-not really interested in the new pregnancy. When I picked up DSS #1 (9 years old), the first thing he said was "How big is baby brother now?" Awwwwww!!!! I got soooo emotional over this!
  • Options
    DH and I were joking around in the house having a wrapping paper tube fight (we are super mature! Ha) and I was grabbing onto his shirt so he couldn't run around the kitchen island anymore. We were laughing and having a great time, I got him trapped on the stairs and in a fit of giggles he goes "stop, stop. Or my shirts are going to be stretched out just like yours". And then I hormonal cried. He definitely was not trying to be mean and he is my biggest supporter but tears just immediately filled my eyes. Point for you, pregnancy. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Animals and kids are giving me all the feels too. I've woken up almost every day this week crying over my dog that we had to put down 5 years ago.. I'm crying just typing about her. I cry every time I read a sad story about an animal even if the endings are happy..(which happens a lot as I have two friends who rescue severely abused animals) 

Also sick kids. A few days ago a 9 year old girl that went to my niece's school passed away suddenly from a brain aneurysm.. and a 3 year old near us was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer..

so much crying this week.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    @HappyAnjel I completely agree on animals and kids. I HATE hearing about kids dying or having cancer, etc. I cry over that even when I'm not pregnant! 
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 I cry over those when not pregnant too.. but on a lesser scale. I'm a full blown mess now.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17