Pregnant after 35

Why so nervous?

hi. I'm 37 with baby #2. I'm so nervous that something is going to go wrong with this little one. I'm only 5wks along. I can't seem to shake the worry. We had a couple chemical pregnancies but so far so good with this little one! I'm trying to stay positive and definitely looking forward to getting to the 2nd trimester.  

Re: Why so nervous?

• Congratulations!!!  I know it's easier said than done but try to be positive and light.  Stress isn't good for either of you
  • I feel the same way you do!  I'm 40 years old and  5 weeks today after a long battle with infertility.  I have a sono tomorrow but am nervous every single day! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. 
  • In the same boat as you.  37 with #2 and super nervous.  Was hoping for #3, but don't know it it will be in the cards.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mcrosiemcrosie member
    Me too. I can't shake this feeling that this might be my only shot. I know that's ridiculous and I'll be 37 when the baby is born but I just worry about everything right now.
  • How is everyone since December?? @mcrosie, one day at a time! As I've read on another board, "today, I'm pregnant."
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ahhh ladies I am in the same boat.  I have 2 healthy kiddos at home, however suffered severe post partum with my first and my daughter has a developmental delay and epilepsy.  I have this stupid belief that a 3rd bad thing cant possibly happen with this nugget but until I get the US on 1/12 I am a basket of nerves too.  I am 36 in February so were were super motivated to get pregnant quick.  Think of all of you and sending anti-anxiety vibes your way!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers